10+ Year Old Account

Legendary Questline

Gotta say, having just completed part 3, this has been one of the best questlines I've ever gone through in the game. Why?

- Because it took freakin forever to do so far, and every step of the way it was useful
    - Because I am the focal point. For the first time, I'm the hero. Everything I do is supported by others, but I'm the one doing it in the end.
    - The entire expansion and everything happening makes me feel like I'm the one taking on these challenges and surviving.

It's the first questline to emotionally involve you in your character. It was one thing to do questlines in one particular zone...no one seemed to really notice you in others. Your actions had little impact. But this questline adds to itself, every tier. Every step reminds you of how far you've come.

Freakin awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with many of the sentiments, but I didn't feel very heroic grinding 20 secrets/12 runestones. It felt pretty damn pointless.

Although the runestones don't feel as bad as the secrets because Wrathion whispers to you each time, making it feel more like you accomplished something and not like you lucked out.

go get your cloak then :P
    5.4 is 7 days away
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just silly, but I got sooooooooooooooooooo excited when I finally got my cloak, I was giggling like a little school kid.

Cant wait to get my cloak in 5.4 1st Legendary ill have thats actually relevant when i get it \x.x/

I really enjoyed the concept of MoP legendary, but I wish there were more "solo challenges" like the one before Meta and Purple Cloak. Those sort of personal trials are great for the feeling of "I worked for my legendary" and less of "I grinded my legendary". Hope they keep a similar concept for next Oranges!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Maybe I'm just silly, but I got sooooooooooooooooooo excited when I finally got my cloak, I was giggling like a little school kid.
    I just did. I was like "OMG OMG OMG" and my partner told me shut up.

I wouldn't say this is "one of the best questlines", simply because 90% of it has been just raiding as normal, collecting the stuff as you go.

The solo challenges are good, but the majority of the questline doesn't really involve you in it, it just tasks you to play as you normally would.

Deleted
    How long it took you? I started running LFR first time in my life 17 weeks ago and got my cloak last wednesday. Can't say it was "epic", but i'm not finding anything epic nowadays. (in fact i did not find anything "epic" in classic either)

Had good luck with drops, pvp shit part took only 3 bg's (???) and managed to find someone to 2-man that enemy commander killing quest. I did not watch any solo scenario movies before (only read up something randomly from these forums) but managed to do melee dps challenge in 3rd try, did it got nerfed or something? First time i had no idea what to do with slimes, second time i died to mirror images and third time my magma totem (i'm enha shaman) killed them all instantly, even those which were out of it's range wtf?

So, not that epic for me, but very good questchain anyway. At least we did not have any green-skinned mongrels in it.