Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    the current models are horribly outdated..they look like shit in the new zones..sure you may not notice it on an old pc, but I do..and I hope they come out with new models ASAP. Some people say its important, some say it isn't...it definitely helps keep immersion for me, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    You make a pug and invite 25 people then you start the raid and when you see people failing or not performing well enough you simply kick them till there are 10 left so you end up with only the best players.
    Will be even worse in guilds. They will just drop the bad apples straight away. It's like going from a 25 man raidteam to a 10 man raidteam except much easier.
    This has been a subject of discussion on the official forums.

Last I heard, they are tuning Flex so that the marginal increase in boss strength/health when you add another raider is fairly small. That means someone has to be quite bad before kicking them is worthwhile.

The downside of this is that Flex with 25 raiders is going to be MUCH easier than Flex with 10, for raid teams of the same average skill/gear.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree.

The people complaining that they NEED models right NOW will be the same ones complaining when they are not 100% perfect, done right, when things are off and they don't like them, and when we get reused models for current/upcoming content instead.

These people are serial complainers. It's their job, and quite frankly it's getting really old really fast.
    So is your Blizzard white knighting. The old models are way overdue. We've been promised them for a really, really, really long time and by now it's absurd we don't already have them. At the end of Cataclysm Blizzard was already talking about how Dwarfs were almost done and Orcs and Humans would be the next race, guess what? That was a lie as it turns out now.
    The old models are plain atrocious by now, troll females don't even have eye lids and the other races often have face plastered onto a head that can't even move. Compare that to Pandaren or even the Cataclysm races and it looks like a PS 1 game compared to a PS 4 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I know that failing is part of the process when dealing with difficult stuff, but having others watch me while doing it just takes all the fun out of it.
    That and the queue system...
    Well nice to know other people hate the place due the the whole not instanced CRZ everyone watching you fail crap. Always thought I was just being weird.

I only ever go there at silly AM in the morning, and just leave if anyone else I around because I don't want to be watched; was overjoyed at the idea of solo content when it was first announced, and then devastated when it wasn't actually solo instanced...

Then again even if you try to only go there when no one is around, you're already being punished, as the end level bosses are seemingly balanced with the assumption you have full raid buffs...

Also my banner. </3

First the dagger nerf and now this... They can't be arsed to fix the Durumu exploit so lets just nerf it oblivion and take soloing Yog without RNG wiping along with it. Cheers Bliz.
    Last edited by Kaiarra; 2013-09-04 at 08:36 PM.

I feel kind of bad about killing the Klaxxi bros.

I'm not that worried about the new models. I bet some of them are almost finished (they certainly didn't whip up the new Garrosh model animations or the new female troll model just for those bosses) and some of them they have barely touched. Also, if they just started them relatively recently and they're 25% done I bet there will be something to show at Blizzcon.

Not letting the pets heal during the scenario seems so odd, isn't the game balanced around that? A lot of my favorite pets are heal-y types.

Deleted
    Great fan art!