Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    hmm Bleach, FMA, Initial D, Valvrave, SAO, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Psycho Pass, Gundam 00, Code:Breaker & Accel World openings

oh lol the list wast longer than i thought oh and i forgot code geass.

Saw this before actually seeing the anime itself (Wayyyyy before Toonami) and was immediately hooked.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

There are way too many good openings to pick just one so I'll pick the anime with my favorite soundtrack.
    Air Gear, it has a good opening and the soundtrack throughout the series is amazing, it's honestly the only reason I prefer the anime over the manga (up until it stops that is, then manga) because it is well worth it.

Openings I like though consist of Deadman Wonderland, Shingeki no Kyojin (1, second opening is lame imo), To Aru Majtusu no Index/Railgun and Free!

Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell are both full of terrific music - Yoko Kanno's freaking awesome. I own two GitS soundtrack CDs, and wish I had a CB soundtrack.

Cowboy Bebop's OP

Cowboy Bebop, a slower number but freaking kills me. T_T Not quite as highly played as the opening theme, but nailed the moment. (not including the scene, spoiler material)

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex OP (first one, I believe?)

I've enjoyed a lot of Naruto opening and closing songs (I like the high energy in most of them), but this is the only one I enjoyed so much I made a point of hunting down the name and listening to it afterward.

PsychoPass, ridiculously excited for the next season

Higurashi no naku koro ni (When They Cry) OP, appropriately creepy

Guilty Crown OP (Flash crapped out on me while looking up vids, so can't really see whether it was already shared above without reloading and... just no. [someone did mention it by name, just not sure they linked it])

Paranoia Agent OP

Paranoia Agent ED to help you wind down from a crazy show (or just watching the OP over and over again...)

Clannad's closing, probably the ONLY thing about that series that actually managed to stick with me. <_<

No. 6's OP, upbeat. Introduced me to LAMA (promptly fell in love)

UN-GO's Fantasy, also by LAMA

Kino's Journey, a severely underrated series. This was one of those Anime where I'd just sit through the music every time because I loved it. NOT super high energy, but still "upbeat."

Finally... sharing this

JUST so I can share this

Ghost Hunt OP and ED, not embedded because they're both super slow paced (ha, and you thought some of the above were? Pffft!)
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Opening of Higurashi no naku koro ni kai

well since im a big fan of Mami Kawada all her Opending and ending soundtracks are played on Toaru majutsu no index both season 1 and 2. hopefully her songs gets played on season 3
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking at my itunes library i thought this one warranted mentioning:

Brave using a non-japanese song, the animation is stylistically brilliant and its a fucking great song.

15+ Year Old Account
    most of my favorites have already been posted but the standout ones are the OP's too Shingeki no Kyojin (Duh) (IT does SUCH a good job of pasting just how grim the world is into your head), Mondaiji-Tachi, and Guilty Crown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post

'nuff said!!!
    How did I forget this one!? Guess I always fail too see Pokemon as an anime and see it more like a cartoon somehow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    & Accel World openings
    I can't believe I forgot that O.O It's been so long.... Giaf Season 2!! =S

Deleted
    My vote goes to Cowboy Bebop, was just a cool intro.

Shiki had really good music which fit the vibe of the anime

Deleted
    And not once is SAO mentioned...
    Come on! It's Sword Art Online!

15+ Year Old Account
    Clannad After Story, Fate/Zero, Steins;Gate, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kamisama no Inai, Shinsekai yori, Gatchaman Crowds, just off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Definitely Attack on Titan's two openings as well as the first OST and I like DOA as well

Soundtracks as such? Yo Yo's Bizzare adventure and Attack on Titan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    snip
    Damn, you have beaten me to the Lucky Star one =/

Anyway, as far as my favorite openings,
    Ergo Proxy:

And Zetsuen No Tempest:

For soundtracks 2 of my favorites which havent been mentioned yet,
    Shinsekai Yori:

And Ao No Exorcist:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaasKing View Post
    And not once is SAO mentioned...
    Come on! It's Sword Art Online!
    i'm going to save everyone a lot of time and grief and just say this.
    SAO isn't that good and you are overrating it. if you want evidence just go search the anime recommendation thread, or watch:

it should help clear up why people don't like SAO as much as you.

I don't remember if this was posted.

or this..

Deleted
    I really enjoyed all songs from Angel Beats. I think they sound really really good. I also enjoyed the music from Sword Art Online alot.