Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    No cloak first week, so no Ordos. Celestials -> Gold + Gold roll. Flex -> 4 Gold + Gold roll on Sha. 5 Normal kills -> Xbow on protectors + Gold roll on Nazgrim.
    Second week, Ordos -> Gold + Goldroll. Celestials -> PvP Boots + Gold roll. LFR -> 4 Gold.

    Not looking good for me

  2. #102
    Let's all write what gear we did or didn't get every single day. Everyone will surely be interested in reading that. It'll be very strategic.

  3. #103
    Got Warforged bow yesterday of galakras, now saving my coins for trinkets+tier.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshot View Post
    Let's all write what gear we did or didn't get every single day. Everyone will surely be interested in reading that. It'll be very strategic.
    Even better than Facebook!!!

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshot View Post
    Let's all write what gear we did or didn't get every single day. Everyone will surely be interested in reading that. It'll be very strategic.
    I can see where they are coming from though. Most of the time when something like that happens, people want to tell someone and this is a good outlet.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  6. #106
    my gearing strategy is to pass all the loot for ppl who scale better

    Hunter PoV HC SoO videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/shanattah
    Hunter PoV stream: Twitch.tv/Shanattah

  7. #107
    High Overlord Serb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade , Serbia / Moscow , Russia
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    my gearing strategy is to pass all the loot for ppl who scale better
    You sir should reconsider your decision one more time .
    Serbían <The Machine> , Draenor EU 13/13 HM World #42

  8. #108
    When picking a gear strategy it is most important to consider what other classes go for and how it effects what you will get,
    I went first for the cd trinket since every agi class will have to get it, after that its either a second trinket or the tier 16 pieces what ever drops first,
    and last will be the weapon (since the best weapon drops off Garrosh I would not roll on any weapon but the one he drops).

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    and last will be the weapon (since the best weapon drops off Garrosh I would not roll on any weapon but the one he drops).
    That might be a long wait though. You can't draw many numbers from just one (or maybe two) weeks of Garrosh kills but the heirlooms seem to be quite rare. Our 25 man and our two 10 mans both got exactly 1 Heirloom per kill. Other guilds I've spoken to reported between 1 and 3.
    Bovan.9481
    Completed legendaries: Twilight, Sunrise (Eternity), Bolt, The Juggernaut, Howler.
    Current projects: Frostfang, full ascended medium armor, versatile mighty infusions.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    That might be a long wait though. You can't draw many numbers from just one (or maybe two) weeks of Garrosh kills but the heirlooms seem to be quite rare. Our 25 man and our two 10 mans both got exactly 1 Heirloom per kill. Other guilds I've spoken to reported between 1 and 3.
    It might be a while however during this time you get other VERY useful gear,
    the trinkets and the tier pieces are more valuable then the weapon, they add much more dps, and by the time you get them all your chance to get the heirloom weapon grows aswell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •