Poll: Should he be fired for this?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If he works in Homeland Security under internal controls of weaponology.. then you're damn right he should be fired.

His department should be a high integrity field, and it's an outright risk of internal controls having someone like that responsible for weapons and munitions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    I find it funny that you pretend not to see threads on racism unless it's black-against-white racism. If you don't see them, it's because you simply don't use this forum. There are many threads here on white-against-black racism that reach into the hundreds of pages.
    Sorry to say that, but white on black violence is insignificant compared to black on white violence.
    Look, I can make similiar argument. You should go to some "evil white supremacist website" and find a thread of black on white crime (murders), few hundreds of pages, full of photos and videos.
    Emotional attacks, right? I can do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    I find it funny that you pretend not to see threads on racism unless it's black-against-white racism. If you don't see them, it's because you simply don't use this forum. There are many threads here on white-against-black racism that reach into the hundreds of pages.

perhaps because there is a new thread every week about some crazy shit involving whites abusing minorities. If I took time to read, research and post on everyone I wouldn't get my school work done. I'm not sure on your grasp of the English language, but I was using sarcasm to point out the fact that the OP found this article worth discussing because it was (gasp) against Caucasians. You see, I'm pointing out how racism perpetuated by whites is business as usual, and how the OP felt obligated to create this thread simply because it was NOT business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    perhaps because there is a new thread every week about some crazy shit involving whites abusing minorities. If I took time to read, research and post on everyone I wouldn't get my school work done. I'm not sure on your grasp of the English language, but I was using sarcasm to point out the fact that the OP found this article worth discussing because it was (gasp) against Caucasians. You see, I'm pointing out how racism perpetuated by whites is business as usual, and how the OP felt obligated to create this thread simply because it was NOT business as usual.
    Just looking at what Nakura posts in the past, are you honestly surprised by this? I mean just look at his race baiting threads he has made since joining MMO. Seriously its like he makes a living posting threads.
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2013-09-05 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    So you're using the standard of "somebody created a thread about it" to identify that it is unusual and NOT business as usual. Meanwhile, you're citing the fact that there are threads weekly citing racism in the other direction. And questioning my grasp on English. Funny.

Care to explain why there are threads about white racism then? I mean, it must be because it's totally unusual, right? Because logic is fucking hard for some people.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, on one hand "free speech amg".

On the other hand, he's working for the government, and doing so means that people can and will sensationalize "there's a single nutjob in Homeland Security advocating race wars against white people" into "HOMELAND SECURITY HATES WHITE PEOPLE".

He will have to be fired just to avoid the qq potential of that.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just looking at what Nakura posts in the past, are you honestly surprised by this? I mean just look at his race baiting threads he has made since joining MMO. Seriously its like he makes a living posting threads.
    You can use someones post history to find what they're interested in, and get a good idea of how they think, and even dismiss their opinion based on their history. But you really shouldn't dismiss the content (outside of the editorializing by the OP) based on the poster. Facts are facts, no matter who states them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    On the other hand, he's working for the government, and doing so means that people can and will sensationalize "there's a single nutjob in Homeland Security advocating race wars against white people" into "HOMELAND SECURITY HATES WHITE PEOPLE".
    Homeland Security has shown a rather potent disdain for pretty much all of us, I don't think 'they' really care one way or the other what color we are.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think white people have another race in mind that they would rather get rid of then black people. Besides, Jamaican Patties and gumbo are awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I think white people have another race in mind that they would rather get rid of then black people. Besides, Jamaican Patties and gumbo are awesome!
    Personally I hate the Sealandians. Though they're more of a country than a race. And more of a small square of metal out in the ocean than a country. But whatever. Screw those guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't get the purpose of this thread. Its obvious that he should be fired. What else is there to discuss?

didn't we already have a thread on this? oh well, Don't really care what some dingbat thinks. if he gets fired or whatever is none of my concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't we all just...get along?