Poll: Which would you join?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Avengers.

I'm not even sure how anyone can vote in this poll. How do we qualify "707th Special Mission Battalion (South Korea)" better than "ARAS (Lithuania)". On what basis? Are you asking for us to basically pick our favorite name? Because 'Delta Force" has had that locked up for a solid 20 years, and they're not listed, though "Snow Leopard Commando Unit (China)" is pretty classy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say it will be the one who stop the next attack.
    If I were an american: US RULES, FUCK YEA.
    If I were british: Excuse me, were are the forefathers of spec ops?
    If I were the french: Well, we are french. Nuff said?
    If I were german: German engineering isnt by chance. We measure you - we put you down!
    If I were everyone else: well you didnt piss enough people off to get a C4 vest onto your dinner plate
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    If I were german: German engineering isnt by chance. We measure you - we put you down!
    If I were everyone else: well you didnt piss noeuhg people off to get a C4 vest onto your dinner plate
    You should write them all an email telling them you have new slogans for them. When they accept I want 42.5% of the ££

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    You should write them all an email telling them you have new slogans for them. When they accept I want 42.5% of the ££
    I will fail the blend in & survey part cos im too cute
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Schutzstaffel!

15+ Year Old Account
    <del but cant, so I look like an idiot>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    SI:7 for sure no one beats the Alliance in covert ops!
    Why didn't you include the Stormwind SEAL Team? ZOMG WTF BBQ
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    If I were everyone else: well you didnt piss enough people off to get a C4 vest onto your dinner plate
    "taking out the trash since 1909"
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

All of you are ignorant of Indian Forces. Well lesser attention means better secrecy and element of surprise. But NSG had pulled of an Anti Hijack in just 12 Sec and killing 3 terrorists and without any collateral or team casuality. If that is not good enough , show something better. It did its job with minimal damage during 26/11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hemantbavle View Post
    All of you are ignorant of Indian Forces. Well lesser attention means better secrecy and element of surprise. But NSG had pulled of an Anti Hijack in just 12 Sec and killing 3 terrorists and without any collateral or team casuality. If that is not good enough , show something better. It did its job with minimal damage during 26/11.
    The indian forces are a joke and everyone knows it.

Safest country in the world coming through

Deleted
    Am i the only person that thinks calling a domestic law enforcement hostage rescue team a counter terrorism unit is kinda weird and suggest that your own citizens are terrorists? Surely the vast majority of things they deal with are crime related, not terrorism.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2014-10-16 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Am i the only person that thinks calling a police domestic hostage rescue team a counter terrorism unit is kinda weird and suggest that your own citizens are terrorists? Surely the vast majority of things they deal with are crime related, not terrorism.
    Haven't you played Counter-Strike? Get your facts straight man.

Deleted
    counter strike is for amateurs! i played rainbox six!

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    counter strike is for amateurs! i played rainbox six!
    Sorry sir, I didn't realize...

10+ Year Old Account
    GSG9, hands down.....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSG_9#P...known_missions
    Everything those guys do works, and succeeds.
    This part I love especially:
    Note: The majority of this unit's missions are confidential and public information is not available. Since its inception, GSG 9 has participated in over 1500 missions, yet reportedly fired shots only on five occasions (official count, prior to the 2003 Iraq War). These occasions were Mogadishu in 1977, Bad Kleinen in 1993, Aachen in 1999 and two more missions where firearms were used to shoot dogs of the persons being arrested.
    I'm open to convince me otherwise.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    GSG9, hands down.....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSG_9#P...known_missions
    Everything those guys do works, and succeeds.
    Sounds like my ideal work environment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Sounds like my ideal work environment
    German police force is very stingy with the use of firearms. During an average year, the police of the entire country fires less than 100 shots, and most of those are warning shots straight up in the air.
    That's how they are trained. To solve problems without the use of such force.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the SAS not on there?

Would have voted for them but GSG9 would seem like a good choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Why is the SAS not on there?

Would have voted for them but GSG9 would seem like a good choice.
    For two reasons.

1) They are not a strict counter terror unit but they do have a Squadron on standy at all times that is capable of doing so.

2) This is a Nakura Chambers thread.