Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ferguson rioters loot Walmart store

Just a few weeks ago the media was all over this, portraying my local police force in a negative light. Now the rioters have started looting again, targeting Walmart, a company that has nothing to do with their perceived "grievances." How can the media support these rioters and turn a blind eye to their acts of terror?

Source: http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...wood/17236489/

Deleted
    It is the same as the London riots we had a short time back, people use a bullshit cause they do not really give a shit about to loot themselves a brand new TV and Playstation.

Nothing like pictures of people carrying big screens TVs out of Wal*Mart to help your cause.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    YOU DON'T RESPECT ME!

*steals TV*

I'M PERSECUTED

*kicks old lady for iphone*

RABBLE RABBLE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    It is the same as the London riots we had a short time back, people use a bullshit cause they do not really give a shit about to loot themselves a brand new TV and Playstation.
    Best thing is, a fair amount of the morons have been identified and got a nice court summons or their mug plastered around London.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_En...Justice_system

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Best thing is, a fair amount of the morons have been identified and got a nice court summons or their mug plastered around London.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_En...Justice_system
    Well tbf posting a picture with a PS3 on FB and saying LUK WOT I LOOTED BITCHES was hilarious

Shutting down the businesses in your own community in protest is really stupid, but I don't see anything about them looting? Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood Riots. It is counter productive.

"The police are treating us all like criminals, even if we didn't do anything! This is prejudice and stereo typing!"

Doesn't stealing, destroying private property, committing acts of violence only perpetuate the way they are seen?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you raid a Walmart? They're the US Asda. Don't you have a John Lewis where you live, or at the very least a Sainsbury's?

Aim higher.

To be fair, the article and video mention absolutely nothing about looting or riots. Are you making this up to stir up a debate here or did you link the wrong article?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why would you raid a Walmart? They're the US Asda. Don't you have a John Lewis where you live, or at the very least a Sainsbury's?

Aim higher.
    Most looters are not too bright and tend to go for what is familiar, kinda like Zombies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Most looters are not too bright and tend to go for what is familiar, kinda like Zombies.
    Because when Hell has no more room the looters shall walk the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    Now the rioters have started looting again, targeting Walmart, a company that has nothing to do with their perceived "grievances."
    The video and article do not say or even imply that there was looting. In fact, the media in this case explained well why the protestors took their demonstrations to Walmart. There was even an interview with someone describing why targeting Walmart might even make more of a difference.

Your post title is wrong and your inflammatory language is part of the problem. Slow down, you might learn something about people you don't understand.

Nothing in here indicates looting....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by factchecker View Post
    Your post title is wrong and your inflammatory language is part of the problem. Slow down, you might learn something about people you don't understand.
    Considering the OP, it would be more surprising if it was an accurate reflection.

This is a person who claims to be a carnie, student and part time secret agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well tbf posting a picture with a PS3 on FB and saying LUK WOT I LOOTED BITCHES was hilarious
    Indeed it was, i'd be willing to bet on that the kind of people that brag about what they looted on social media are not the sharpest tools in the shed so to speak.

15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which, so how long will the investigations take.
    Would presume it had some priority and that there are not one zillion people needed to interview.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Saw a guy wheel a grand piano down the street in Manchester, pretty sure he should have drawn the line way before that lol
    But as people said, they latch onto and idea don't give two shits, turn it to how they can personally benefit and thats it.

Deleted
    That news report said nothing about looting.

Wow these people are so ignorant. He assaulted a police officer and then tried to run away. You don't do something like that and get off the hook. In the Wikipedia story about it is confirmed he is a criminal and activity participated in theft among other activities so it’s one less criminal off the streets which is good. Regardless this story had nothing to do with racism and is completely overblown to the point the people are not paying attention to the evidence or facts of the story.

Since were all so interested in racism though where media coverage of the Dillon Taylor case? This black police officer is obviously a racist for shooting and killing an unarmed white teen right?! Where’s the looting and 24/7 media coverage for that story?
    Last edited by Brooxi; 2014-10-16 at 03:46 PM.