Poll: Which of these conflicts would intervention be better in (than Syria)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the "None of the above" choice?

Thailand, it's a pretty nice country, great place for a vacation, give the boys and girls in the military some nice R&R.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Mexico is directly affecting the U.S.

It's obvious Mexico can't deal with the cartels by themselves/or are in their pockets (changes person to person). How much longer can we turn a blind-eye to it? They've killed quite a few U.S. citizens, some while in Mexico others they've crossed the border to kill. They wantonly kill Mexican citizens. The situation gets worse with every passing day.

If dealing with the cartels though, it'll HAVE to be an armed conflict. There's no way around it. They're armed/sized like small militaries and diplomacy is pretty much going to be a near impossibility.

The US is already assisting in many of those areas already. Ie there are Army trainers in Africa, drones over Mexico, etc..

Why isn't Detroit an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    We're hoping nature just reclaims it at this point.

how about our own infrastructure?

why is that not an option? it's all crumbling, too.

referring to american forces, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Detroit vs the US Military?

I dunno, I'm beginning to think that Detroit is actually R'lyeh and its only a matter of time before the Old Gods arise.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Detroit vs the US Military?

I dunno, I'm beginning to think that Detroit is actually R'lyeh and its only a matter of time before the Old Gods arise.
    Detroid is outside the Cycle. Obama would be a idiot if he tried to defy that.

<.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Want to wager money on that?

I'll put it down...
    Anyone else see the insane irony of two first-world people betting over the outcome in Syria?