Suggestion: Glyph of the Grizzly (Standing Bear Form)

This is just an idea for fun's sake but if you had to explain it simply think of the more primitive primal and experimental forms of Druid Magic similar to what created the Worgen. What if there was a "Were-Bear" Form that stood on two feet?

Just curious what you druids think? Would you support a glyph that would make you tank face to face instead of Nose to foot? Or possibly a quest similar to the Warlock's quest to unlock Forbidden Druid forms from the sealed away in the Nightmare?

No thanks, if they were to make another change to bear form what I'd want is a butt reduction...

i dont really like this suggestion.. and i dont really see myself tanking on feet. also his weight and skeletal build makes it a likely 90% chance to fall on his ass or seem like a drunken bear.

half way point between worgen bear and furblog please
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    neh id rather not stand on my bag legs while tanking, i rather take the hits on my face
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

There was only 1 new form I wanted for druids and I wanted it to be the defining feral talent.

Snake form similar to the Druid of the Fang you fight in Wailing Caverns. Have it specialize in ranged poison DPS and CC. I played in TBC mainly though.

And to be honest, the Snake form did kinda fit the lore too as the druid of the fang got that form as they had drifted too far into the feral aspect of their race.

I'm all for adding new forms, to each race to define druids more and more. for example nightelfs have cat form for dps worgens would have wolves maybe, lion for cows, and tigers for trolls? I would imagine it hard for guardians not to be a bear though cz i know I love that fatass too much. But maybe leave them a choice to pick their animal, from maybe a choice of 3 animals per spec?

I would love to see a larger variety of shapeshift forms for druids. I always thought it would be awesome if we could learn new skins by studying animals in the world. Sort of how hunters tame new pets.

Nah, not a fan - always thought wereanimals look rather ugly.

I'd rather have some way let gear show in our current forms, like incarnation (but a bit more subtle), or at least a bit more customisation of our forms (so I can get rid of that stupid necklace the nelf cat has). Not going to happen though as it's too much work for a couple of specs of one class.

Emerald dream class quest to unlock new forms, yes please, but my interest would depend on what forms they were - the only humanoid forms I'd really be interested in would be keeper/dryads; otherwise I'd say stick with the pure animals theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiarra View Post
    Nah, not a fan - always thought wereanimals look rather ugly.

I'd rather have some way let gear show in our current forms, like incarnation (but a bit more subtle), or at least a bit more customisation of our forms (so I can get rid of that stupid necklace the nelf cat has). Not going to happen though as it's too much work for a couple of specs of one class.

Emerald dream class quest to unlock new forms, yes please, but my interest would depend on what forms they were - the only humanoid forms I'd really be interested in would be keeper/dryads; otherwise I'd say stick with the pure animals theme.
    That is easy, I suggested it on the forums on retail all the way back in TBC and again in WotLK.

Just make it so the gear changes your characters fur while in form.

Such as your cloak putting some extra markings on your character fur on their back, you boots changed the fur around the feet of your characters back legs and so on. That way a characters feral forms could look totally different depending on the gear they were without ever touching the model itself.

Well Bear form certainly needs fixing but I don't care for the 2 legged variety. The current Badger form is awful. Really the only new form that was decent is the horde cat form. A Blizzard employee did them in his spare time because unsurprising he plays a Horde Feral Druid. The Alliance Feral is awful too. Jaggies all over the place, especially the back right leg. Badger form is absolutely pathetic. it looks like it was done by a kindergartener. When you see all the amazing models Blizzard has done for Hunter pets and how terrible the Druid forms are, it really is unbelievable considering Druids are in form 99% of the time. I'd settle for any of the MoP cat mob models, they are all much better than the Feral model.

When I think of a standing bear, the image that comes up in my head is the pedo bear...
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there