Purgatory VS Legendary tank

English is not my best, then I will be direct:

Any problem running with legendary proc and purgatory?

Deleted
    AFAIK there should be no problem with that.
    I am however thinking about going back to Lichborne instead of Purgatory... That self-heal <'3

Deleted
    Apparently, there are some troubles yes, I wouldn't be able to tell you where and how the conflict happens.

*tinfoil hat on*

My guess is they want us to use the new AMZ so they made a subtle nerf to purgatory :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to use 2 would be awesome, either 2 seperate procs or like, if purgatory procs, but u cant out heal it, the cloak does its job

But with the cloak, for most fights now, ill be going with AMZ or Lichborne

I didn't even consider how OP purgatory+cloak will be ... DK tanks will be amazing next patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scabobos View Post
    I didn't even consider how OP purgatory+cloak will be ... DK tanks will be amazing next patch
    Unless the cloak procs the Purgatory, then the Purgatory goes away and the tank dies in the next hit.

Unless this has been changed since middle of last month, it works like this:

1) Purgatory procs
    2) Immediately afterwards the Legendary Cloak will proc

Hence both will have proc'd and be on cool down at the same time. Therefore, using Purgatory as a talent (equipped with the legendary cloak) is pointless.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8717803?page=1
    Last edited by Blade and Soul; 2013-09-05 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Blade and Soul View Post
    Unless this has been changed since middle of last month, it works like this:

1) Purgatory procs
    2) Immediately afterwards the Legendary Clock will Proc

Hence both will have proc'd.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8717803?page=1
    What???? Thats retarted. The cloak says it will 'absorbed' the damage. So you don't 'Take' the damage. GG

Just to provide some clarification:

-Purgatory was not nerfed or changed in any way.

-If we count Purgatory and the Cloak proc as two separate events, then your first killing blow should only trigger one. Keep in mind that if you receive multiple killing blows, Purgatory will proc on the next blow that would kill you after the cloak goes on ICD.

-The cloak's ICD is 2 minutes, therefore it should always go before Purgatory.

If your PTR tests are showing you something radically different, bring it up on the bug forums. Do be sure to thoroughly check before coming to conclusions though.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    Purgatory can't proc unless the cloak has procced since you don't actually go below 1 hp with the cloak CD still available.

Simple as that, there's nothing to argue about.

I'm locking this thread.

Deleted
    GC twitted that it was fixed recently.

Awesome !