Which class is most likely to harbor resentment towards the faction leaders?

Given how everyone in this game is depicted as being fanatically loyal to their faction, I read this:
    The heroes and villains of Warcraft stand larger than life, even in a world engulfed by constant conflict. Below, we've collected the personal histories and war stories of Azeroth's paragons. Will you fight beside them, follow them...or topple them?

This got me thinking: Which of the 11 classes do you think would be the most likely to be "The Resenter"?
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheResenter

I would say either a Shadow Priest or a Death Knight. There's a lot of theories about how Shadow magic is powered by negative emotions since it shares a lot of similarities with Sha, plus, the religion of the Forgotten Shadow revolves around being on your own side, striving to become a God yourself (as opposed to the Light where Priests are subservient). DKs should have been laid to rest & instead ended up enslaved by the Lich King and are always talking about suffering in general; not to mention they seem to hold a strong hatred for authority in general given the betrayal they suffered by the Lich King, and even still they find themselves distrusted and hated by their factions.

Possibly a Monk as well, given how different their philosophy is...

10+ Year Old Account
    warlocks, since most leaders agree the use of demonic magics is a massive risk to summoning the legion back to azeroth, and it should be held under tight control. such tight control of a warlock wanting to tap into dark powers would make them pissed off.
    #boycottchina

Warlocks sound about right. Their practices into dark arts are frowned upon, or even downright illegal in most societies. I think the only exception would be the Forsaken.

Yeah... Warlocks.
    Though paladins and priests may be a close second, since the factions often do stuff that goes against their faiths and codes of conduct. Druids could be in there, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Yeah... Warlocks.
    Though paladins and priests may be a close second, since the factions often do stuff that goes against their faiths and codes of conduct. Druids could be in there, too.
    The druids and priests wouldn't be their for Night elves though.

Warlocks, hands down. They're forced to live in the shadows, and no matter what they use their powers for it always seems to simply generate mistrust. Death Knights have that problem as well, but they get to use a giant flying pyramid as their base. Warlocks go into the basement at the end of the day.

TBH, I'm surprised a lot of people are saying Warlocks. Due to the corrupting nature of Fel magic, combined with the fact that they CHOSE the Dark Side, I've always envisioned them to be a lot like Sith Inquisitors SWTOR. They probably have a big lust of power and they would do anything to achieve so and became masters of the demonic magic, another thing is their arrogance they think they are better than any other they keep their heads up above the crowd. So I think they wouldn't really harbor "resentment" so much as megalomania, or just anger and bitterness.

Though paladins and priests may be a close second, since the factions often do stuff that goes against their faiths and codes of conduct.
    I would second that. Although it's implied that most Paladins are fanatically loyal and wouldn't exactly be opposed to Varian Wrynn's overall personality and approach to life, hence why I said Monks or Priests.