Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

People seriously need to lighten up

This is just..wow... Ok. Leveling my rogue, 89 atm. I'm in the dungeon Gate of the Setting Sun. We get to the second boss, per usual we pull all trash while running to the lift. As I flip the switch the tank steps off (was still tanking the mobs) he pulled them in back pedaling instead of just running. The rest of us head up, the druid and I remain on the lift and head back down. The tank jumps onto the lift and we head back up but he dies for some reason as the lift reaches the top. The druid and I get off and the druid starts to rez the tank, but before the cast finishes the lift heads back down on it's own. I said "I'm sorry but this is all hilarious" from how things were going. The druid calls me an ass and they kicked me from the dungeon.

People really need to lighten up. I got kicked once before in wrath during the oculus when I was death gripping ranged mobs to the tank, he asked me why i was I said "because I can and it's free" the maple story motto. /kicked.

I guess thread is rather pointless, but it pisses me off I got kicked, as well as finding it sad they actually kicked me for finding the whole set of events in that dungeon funny.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    MEH. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I'm usually quiet during any type of run.

Same story about tanks who rages becaus i use MD on them to pull mobs...-.-

This is the reason why i almost always just keep quite during random HCs and LFRs. Anything can set of anyone, for no logic reason what so ever.
    Better to be quiet.

But yeah, some people cant take jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomppa View Post
    There is nothing better than hunters and MD during runs. Faster, easier tanking - yes please!
    Some people just cant take helping hands.

That's why I don't do 5 mans, if I do I'm the healer and they generally don't kick healers regardless. Though I seem to leave a lot because people are stupid.

yep

thats why i dont say anything in a dungeon

because if i do, i might be bragging about how terrible everyone else is because i'm literally doing 6x as much damage as they are

the only way to win with this community is to not even try, because there is no reason to try

10+ Year Old Account
    Moral of the story is: never apologise.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

They kicked you as a joke! You need to lighten up...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    They kicked you as a joke! You need to lighten up...

ROFL. I bet the tank was rather annoyed, even though he kinda brought it on himself. So when you started laughing, he got the excuse he needed to initiate a kick and get out some steam. Mostly people just click yes to a vote kick, fearing that if they don't, they'll end up getting kicked in stead.

i do dungeons (amongst other things) to cap vp. such a chore. i never talk..just want to blitz through it

I always piss people off in dungeons, it's fun, I rarely get kicked

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    I always piss people off in dungeons, it's fun, I rarely get kicked
    Me too, man.

I guess we just have good karma from a previous life, or something.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Is that the whole story? Don't wanna doubt you but did the lift really go down "on its own?" You didn't press it to troll the possibly Troll Druid? Either way, if you didn't bad mouth anyone, and it was just the result of a series of unfortunate events, the kick was unwarranted.

I was in the same dungeon earlier, LFD put me in with 4 from the same server, 3 guildies + 1 friend, it seemed. The friend Druid was heroic geared and a magnificent ass. They did the usual run up to the elevator, but I noticed the Lock was getting hit hard. I thought he was lagging behind n needed help. I lagged a bit behind to help him by HoP-ing or something but realized he was ahead with the group. They were like 20-30 yards in front of me. They reached the lift and immediately went up and pulled the boss. I reached it, couldn't use it (boss aggroed), and died to the mobs. I zoned in and I made an innocent remark, "you saw me coming, why did you ditch me?" The heroic geared druid enraged and blamed me for slacking. I got kicked... Note that I out-dpsed the heroic geared druid by a mile, that coulda ticked him off.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    That depends on when you're MDing.
    I can completely understand tanks being annoyed that you've MD-pulled before they were ready to start.

The current obsession with clearing everything as quickly as possible annoys the shit out of me. If I wanted to play Challenge Mode, I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    I first thought like you (My main was a hunter), but then i played as a tank.... and please Hunters STOP DOING MD WITHOUT BEING ASKED TO PULL!!! Is so annoying when you're not ready and the hunter just go... like "Ohhh... You're not ready, or the healer is AFK and you're waiting for him... FUCK YOU!!!! /pull"

- - - Updated - - -

O.P: I think that they kicked you because the didn't understood what you mean, and they thought you were making fun of them... (That happened to me once)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
    yep

thats why i dont say anything in a dungeon

because if i do, i might be bragging about how terrible everyone else is because i'm literally doing 6x as much damage as they are

the only way to win with this community is to not even try, because there is no reason to try
    Even if you really are better you don't have to say those things, many people get annoyed by that (I'm pretty sure that you would be annoyed if someones else do that...), in others words, just because you're better doesn't mean you can act like an ass, and yes there's a way to point out what others are doing wrong without being an ass

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Me too, man.

I guess we just have good karma from a previous life, or something.
    I feel so bad for your next life :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    ROFL. I bet the tank was rather annoyed, even though he kinda brought it on himself. So when you started laughing, he got the excuse he needed to initiate a kick and get out some steam. Mostly people just click yes to a vote kick, fearing that if they don't, they'll end up getting kicked in stead.
    Just vote no, and don't say anything..., i have done that many times and i never get kicked

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This is just..wow... Ok. Leveling my rogue, 89 atm. I'm in the dungeon Gate of the Setting Sun. We get to the second boss, per usual we pull all trash while running to the lift. As I flip the switch the tank steps off (was still tanking the mobs) he pulled them in back pedaling instead of just running. The rest of us head up, the druid and I remain on the lift and head back down. The tank jumps onto the lift and we head back up but he dies for some reason as the lift reaches the top. The druid and I get off and the druid starts to rez the tank, but before the cast finishes the lift heads back down on it's own. I said "I'm sorry but this is all hilarious" from how things were going. The druid calls me an ass and they kicked me from the dungeon.

People really need to lighten up. I got kicked once before in wrath during the oculus when I was death gripping ranged mobs to the tank, he asked me why i was I said "because I can and it's free" the maple story motto. /kicked.

I guess thread is rather pointless, but it pisses me off I got kicked, as well as finding it sad they actually kicked me for finding the whole set of events in that dungeon funny.
    go laugh at your local HS coach's misery when his team is getting blasted

after he kicks your teeth in tell me how funny it is

instead of getting your ass kicked you just got vote kicked. you're lucky. your age probably has a lot to do with your fake-carefree attitude, a lot of kids go through that phase where they shrug their shoulders 50x a day. you'll hate it one day.
    don't lie and say you're a 30 year old business professional

Deleted
    TLDR : There's a lot of dumb useless people playing this game-

That anything new really?

Quote Originally Posted by schicklgruber View Post
    go laugh at your local HS coach's misery when his team is getting blasted

after he kicks your teeth in tell me how funny it is

instead of getting your ass kicked you just got vote kicked. you're lucky. your age probably has a lot to do with your fake-carefree attitude, a lot of kids go through that phase where they shrug their shoulders 50x a day. you'll hate it one day.
    don't lie and say you're a 30 year old business professional

..'cause HS sports and video games are so worth getting mad over

Sounds like this is your first time being kicked in MOP. And you make a whine post about it. Maybe it's you who needs to lighten up?