Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exciting Job interview

Well, today i woke up excited because I had an interview for a new job. While the pay is lower than what im currently making its 40 miles closer than my current job so I figured it evened out. Had the interview set for 12 got there around 11:45. I think it went really well, the managers seemed to like me had a pretty good time best interview in awhile. However, after i leave, i get to my car to see i have a flat. I was like 'ok ill just change it real quick" walking to the trunk to get the spare i see the back drivers side is also flat. At this point i was like "Fuck" so i walk around the car and see all 4 are flat. In the 30 minutes i was in the interview somebody came up to my car in brad daylight in a crowded parking lot in whats supposed to be the higher class area of my city and slashed all 4 of my tires. How does nobody not notice a guy walking around a car and repeatedly kneeling just to walk away. I had to get a cab and have my car towed to Bridgestone to get 4 new tires. I ended up asking for the security for their camera footage and had to file a police report so my insurance would comp me for the tires, which they probably wont. Im out ~$500 dollars for today. Kinda Fucks up going out tonight. What a shitty day.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Well, today i woke up excited because I had an interview for a new job. While the pay is lower than what im currently making its 40 miles closer than my current job so I figured it evened out. Had the interview set for 12 got there around 11:45. I think it went really well, the managers seemed to like me had a pretty good time best interview in awhile. However, after i leave, i get to my car to see i have a flat. I was like 'ok ill just change it real quick" walking to the trunk to get the spare i see the back drivers side is also flat. At this point i was like "Fuck" so i walk around the car and see all 4 are flat. In the 30 minutes i was in the interview somebody came up to my car in brad daylight in a crowded parking lot in whats supposed to be the higher class area of my city and slashed all 4 of my tires. How does nobody not notice a guy walking around a car and repeatedly kneeling just to walk away. I had to get a cab and have my car towed to Bridgestone to get 4 new tires. I ended up asking for the security for their camera footage and had to file a police report so my insurance would comp me for the tires, which they probably wont. Im out ~$500 dollars for today. Kinda Fucks up going out tonight. What a shitty day.
    That sucks royally man. Happened to a friend of mines once, ecept he was lucky enough to catch them in the act. Needless to say... didn't end very well.

Deleted
    You got a flashy car or something? Some jealous folks will do in expensive or modified cars out of spite.

Yeah what kind if car do you have and where did you park? Was yours the only car in a whole parking lot with slashes tires?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    You got a flashy car or something? Some jealous folks will do in expensive or modified cars out of spite.
    Uh if the 500 dollars he is talking about is the tire cost, he does not have an expensive or modded (well, performance modded) car.

For SS or PS2s you are looking at 1k-1.5k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post
    Uh if the 500 dollars he is talking about is the tire cost, he does not have an expensive or modded (well, performance modded) car.

500 included the tow. I drive a 94 thunderbird. Nothing flashy, its gets me where i need to go and back (when the tires arent slashed).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post

I know people that will buy a £500 car and slap £5k worth of bodykit on it, these cars attract vandals.

Any ex girlfriends that you left angry in that area? Would seem the most logical to me since people don't expect females to be doing something wrong when they do shit like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know people that will buy a £500 car and slap £5k worth of bodykit on it, these cars attract vandals.

[IMG]http://swizec.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ricer_civic_2.jpg?3e5991[IMG]
    I don't even know if I can tell what that car is lol Civic hatchback?

[IMG]http://swizec.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ricer_civic_2.jpg?3e5991[IMG]
    Not gonna lie, I'd probably vandalize that too.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Had it happen before to my truck. Have a Ford Ranger with a complete Starcraft Zerg themed custom paint job (costed me a lot of money.)

Came out of my college class one day with 4 slashed tiers and a note saying "Zerg is for fags" attached to my windshield.

Moral of the story, if you have anything nice or flashy, it will get the attention of douchebags.

This is a perfect candidate for these...

http://www.ricecop.com/tickets.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Spray paint "Douchemobile" across the sides?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Had it happen before to my truck. Have a Ford Ranger with a complete Starcraft Zerg themed custom paint job (costed me a lot of money.)

Came out of my college class one day with 4 slashed tiers and a note saying "Zerg is for fags" attached to my windshield.

Moral of the story, if you have anything nice or flashy, it will get the attention of douchebags.
    Did you not expect it to happen? People hate anything that stands out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post

At least they knew what it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'd probably just pee on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I don't even know if I can tell what that car is lol Civic hatchback?
    Looks like a civic, that pic was ripped from google but I know plenty of people with similar cars. They will have them so low to the ground that they cannot even go over speed bumps, the one guy that tried it ripped his bodywork away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    Bummer. I had a bunch of solar garden lights running along the sidewalk from the driveway. One night a bunch of kids just ran through the neighborhood and smashed them all on the street. There was no logic to it. Just an act of vandalism. Sometimes people are just jerks and there's no good explanation for it. Luckily in my case these kids were idiots and were doing a whole bunch of vandalism in the area and ended up caught. Bunch of them ended up with some time in juvie, and the 18 year old running around with them got some jail time. Hopefully the security camera can ID the guy who did your tires and you'll get some justice.

Looks like a civic, that pic was ripped from google but I know plenty of people with similar cars. They will have them so low to the ground that they cannot even go over speed bumps, the one guy that tried it ripped his bodywork away.
    I was gonna say, it's probably stuck in that field because it can't get down the curb again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna say, it's probably stuck in that field because it can't get down the curb again.
    Its ruining the purdy grass
    But it looks like a 96 civic DX

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I actually pointed this out to people I went to school with at the time: when you see cars like that, all modded out, all their money sunk into the car, do you usually see hot girls with them? Hell, any women, really? The answer is no. So the next question is: why spend so much money on something that seems to be a chick-repellant?
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.