Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Arthas obviously.
    I always thought he was the main character in Warcraft.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say other leaders from other races. I enjoyed hating the Lich King, but I wouldn't consider that liking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Arthas.

Garrosh is a massive tool and Deathwing, well he started great in the lore, became a joke.

At least with Arthas, from beginning till end, he was a great villain, and it really felt like the end of an era when wrath was over.
    I think you meant to say that from beginning till end, Arthas was an incredibly dull, boring, and cliche villain and he overstayed his welcome by YEARS.

WoW's most generic and lame villain without contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I think you meant to say that from beginning till end, Arthas was an incredibly dull, boring, and cliche villain and he overstayed his welcome by YEARS.

WoW's most generic and lame villain without contest.
    Who would you suggest as an interesting Villain, because I'm pretty sure Arthas Menethil takes the cake for that.

out of those choices, in order

The Lich King

Garrosh

Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas, easily.

Out of those three + racial leaders? Varian Wrynn.

Out of all of the lore characters? Alexandros Mograine.

I always really liked Illidan, but he wasn't a choice. I'll go with Deathwing, since he had some pretty twisted kids.

Lich King > Sylvanas > Garrosh > Thrall > Everyone Else

Of the three listed, Lich King/Arthas. I enjoyed the build-up from WC3. I think they could have handled the continuation of his story in WoW a little better than they did, but it was decent still.

I dipped into the books during the end of WotLK and was very excited for Deathwing as the main bad in Cata. Going into the expac you had Cho'gall, Garona, Synestra, Malfurion, Aszhara, etc. all making appearances in some way shape or form. Pretty big let down overall. Bummed we didn't get a true Deathwing fight/experience in Cata. Lord Prestor should have been around a bunch...

Quote Originally Posted by constantduty View Post
    I dipped into the books during the end of WotLK and was very excited for Deathwing as the main bad in Cata. Going into the expac you had Cho'gall, Garona, Synestra, Malfurion, Aszhara, etc. all making appearances in some way shape or form. Pretty big let down overall. Bummed we didn't get a true Deathwing fight/experience in Cata. Lord Prestor should have been around a bunch...
    I agree. They did a great job with Katrana's storyline in game, so it was disappointing that Daval didn't appear at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Arthas but I hate what Golden's book did to his character.

Illidan is my choice. He is a leader and a badass.