Question Video Card Problem?

If I move my mouse over icons, if a webpage is loading, or if I'm scrolling down, I'll hear some kind of sound coming from the computer. I'm pretty certain it's the video card. I don't know what else it would be. Any ideas why or if there's a way to fix it? I've been having a crapload of problems with the computer that I just got in January, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to send it back to the company to get fixed anyways. But, that probably won't happen til Monday/Tuesday.

Can you tell us what type of computer you have? and possibly also your type of video card..

Do you get the same sound if you open a folder with a decent amount of files in it? Maybe try it with different drives if you have a few drive letters.

I'm sure I've had a machine in the past where drive access gave a bit of static/noise the sound card was picking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by gogogamer View Post
    Can you tell us what type of computer you have? and possibly also your type of video card..
    The computer is from iBuyPower, these are the main specs of the computer:

Processor (AMD FX-8120 CPU (8x 3.10GHz/8MB L2 Cache) - original 7/9/2013))
    Motherboard (ASUS M5A97 R2.0 -- AMD 970))
    Memory (8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - G.Skill Ripjaws X))
    Video Card (AMD Radeon HD 7770 - 1GB - Single Card))

Edit: I can't actually close the thread, but if I could, this is where I would. Since I'm going to send the computer in anyways, you don't have to bother with any more suggestions. What I posted first is only one of the 5+ problems I'm having with it. I've been having them send me parts so I can try and fix it myself rather than sending the computer and being w/o one for probably up to 3-5 weeks. But, I'm getting to the end of my warranty on the parts, so at this point, I'd rather send it in to have them replace what needs to be and just fix it once and for all. Thank you for the suggestions, though. They're greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Lbueno; 2013-09-07 at 03:04 AM.