NightShift 6/13H 25M Raids on Tich

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mariame View Post
    Hi everyone,

My name is Maria, GM, raider, and obviously one of the recruiters of NightShift, Tichondrius-US.

I'm looking out there trying to find 1-2 ranged DPS, and 1 additional healer to add to our 6/13 heroic 25 man raid, who have been raiding together in 25 mans for about 8 weeks now and want to down more shit when 5.4 comes out A.S.A.P.

Obviously, we're not looking to try to delay progression in SoO and would prefer a player who has current raiding experience this expansion and is ready to go into SoO with us this coming up Tuesday, so I'm looking for approximately ilvl 530+

LETS RAID IN 5.4 TOGETHER AND GET STUFF DONE AS A TEAM

Must be a team player, not a douche bag, someone who generally enjoys being part of a team, someone competitive and likes to be part of our social network. We use ventrilo and prefer players who are both vocal and like being part of the guild, including participating in guild activities, chillin with fellow guildies in vent, etc.

Whether you like to admit it or not, there's more about a guild than progression. I'm not looking for guild hoppers, elitest jerks, or ignorant assholes. I am looking for confident, competitive, and friendly raiders ready for 5.4

Getting to the point or in other works "getting down to business," let me list exactly what I'm looking for:

1. ilvl 530+ with recent raiding experience this expansion
    2. Team player, good attitude, confident, and competitive
    3. Of any of the following: Resto druid, Resto shaman, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest
    4. Loves to raid and down new bosses
    5. Always shows up on time, appreciates a guild who enforces the rules of other ppl showing up on time, and understands there are DKP deductions and loss of core spots to people who no show to raids without prior notice or with high frequency.

A core spot will be given upon transfer, you will not sit any raids as long as you remain competent and show up to raids on time consistently. All I ask is to see recent logs, or perhaps see you play if you are currently of the horde faction.

It is imperative that we speak further together in-game, so if you're interested in a spot, hit me up using my btag Mariame#1624

Raid times:
    Tues, Wed, Thurs
    6:30 - 10 pm pacific

Server:
    Tichondrius-US

Faction:
    Horde

Guild:
    Nightshift

Progression:
    6/13 Heroics

Raid type:
    25 Mans

I look forward to hearing from some of you, and finding new members to add to our team.
    Still looking!!!!!
    Last edited by Mariame; 2013-09-07 at 04:52 AM.