Curiosity about my friends dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heatiel/simple

That's her armory link, could anyone tell me about what her dps would be about in the average ToT boss fight currently? Also if anyone could tell me if she is doing anything wrong in the terms of gemming or reforging that would be great but from what I've seen I don't think she is doing anything wrong.

I'm trying to help her get better at the game and raiding in general because she's pretty knew to raiding overall. So any help would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her setup seems fine, I see nothing majorly wrong. Use askmrrobot and similar addons/sites to ensure it's 100% optimal. As for what her DPS should be, that entirely depends on the fight. Use Simcraft to get an idea of what it could perfectly be, and consider factors like AOE and damage buffs from the fight. For me personally I consider myself doing well if i'm within 20k or so of my perfect Simcraft result on a non-gimmick, non-aoe-spamming fight.

edit: maxed professions will help with getting another few k.

Okay awesome thanks for the ideas and what not. I'll get on checking those now.

-Should put Jade Spirit on her weapon. Should have +180 intellect on bracers. Also her bracers have a uncommon gem.
    -Should be reforging out of spirit (why is her chest reforged TO spirit when she's already so far over the cap?) because she's well over hit cap. Once her hit situation is under control she should be reforging out of crit to mastery/haste

It's impossible to judge her dps on gear alone though.

Askmrrobot is a great tool to utilize and gives you instant results.