10+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic onside kick. Let's see if anything can be done with it...
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha I turn the game back on they are still down 10 with 4min left. You Tease.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10 bucks says people will somehow blame peyton if SD gets two onside kicks

aww darn I was hoping for a second onside, that woulda made this game insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    10 bucks says people will somehow blame peyton if SD gets two onside kicks
    Its his fault for not putting up 49 points by this point in the game. The man the myth the legend only having 24 points on O. Its a failure.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Its not gonna be easy for us. Niners are hot and we need to fix our passing game.
    "not going to be easy for us"....."we need to fix"....you on the rooster? Haven't seen you play before. God...be a fan...don't be an annoying one who refers to themselves as part of the team....you don't play for them!

That beadles penalty was suicide. God damn I hate Denver sometimes, they always find a way to have a player choke on big plays .. especially against SD this season, for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    SD's defense is blowing this. That was the best possible chance for the Chargers to get the ball back, aaaaaand Demarius Thomas gets wide open? How do you let that happen?

It was Julius Thomas. My bad, don't watch a lot of Denver games.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

why does denver have to make it so difficult against the chargers. anyway, another first down will ice the game

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah Vetali stop getting high
    on the rooster?
    Drugs are bad mmmmkay.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    It was Julius Thomas. My bad, don't watch a lot of Denver games.
    JT just sorta came out of nowhere and decided to give linebackers and safeties fits all year. But yeah, if it's a good 3rd down catch it's usually one of the Thomas's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    JT just sorta came out of nowhere and decided to give linebackers and safeties fits all year. But yeah, if it's a good 3rd down catch it's usually one of the Thomas's.
    I mixed up the numbers, I thought JT was 88 and DT was 80. I knew there were two, I just facked up who was who.

Welp, I went 4-0 for the Divisional round with my predictions (not what I was hoping for, mind).

Patriots over the Manni - I mean the Broncos.
    Niners over the Seahawks.

Super Bowl will be Niners over the Patriots in a changing of the guard with a new dynasty in the NFL starting! (Yes, I know I am being optimistic, don't take this from me).

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Patriots - Broncos next week. Patriots should rightly be the underdog, with their banged up team against the Best Offense Ever™ playing at home. Not sure what to make of this uncommon and rarely seen underdog status for the Patriots. Makes it easy for the fans next week. If we lose, we just lost to the best offense the game has ever seen, so not all that weird or shameful. If we win, well, brilliant.

not so sure about the patriots being underdog, I mean Brady owns Manning, plus never bet against Belichick in these games

I imagine denver will be slight favorites with all things considered though, probably 1 or 2 point favorites

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    "not going to be easy for us"....."we need to fix"....you on the rooster? Haven't seen you play before. God...be a fan...don't be an annoying one who refers to themselves as part of the team....you don't play for them!
    kek

GG Denver. Patriots looked pretty hot so that'll be a good game as along with us vs the niners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    So, Patriots - Broncos next week. Patriots should rightly be the underdog, with their banged up team against the Best Offense Ever™ playing at home. Not sure what to make of this uncommon and rarely seen underdog status for the Patriots. Makes it easy for the fans next week. If we lose, we just lost to the best offense the game has ever seen, so not all that weird or shameful. If we win, well, brilliant.
    Patriots over Broncos and Seahawks over 49er's. Going to be a good Superbowl. Go Hawks

Well, I jumped on the Broncos vs Seahawks train early on in the season...still have a chance of being right although I'd obviously rather see my Pats in there, and if both Pats and Broncos play like they did this week, they will, but you can't count on that. And I do believe this will the the year the Hawks make it, but who the hell knows. The niners know them well so it should be a close game as well. Hell both Championship games next week are going to feel like the Superbowl.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2014-01-13 at 04:52 AM.

My picks are terrible, that said Im going with:

Broncos over Patriots
    49ers over Seahawks

The 2nd pick I dont feel good about, at all. Wouldnt surprise me in the least if not only did the 49ers lose but they get blown out. That said I have a feeling that Kaepernick will do just enough to squeak out a win something like 20-17.

New England vs. Seattle in Superbowl is my prediction.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Sea does win next week then I hope NE wins as well, so #12 Tom Brady can piss off the 12th man.

I didn't feel Luck can play that bad against the patriots. I thought if he could learn the mistake he made during that KC game he would be much better, but well he still made those mistake and patriots gained too much advantage off that.

I think SB is going to be Bronco vs Seahawks.

Will be missed ~