Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Eh, not sure about that call.

I seems like many basketball players seem to play football, but not as much baseball players, different skill set?
    don't know if there is much correlation

John Elway was drafted by the Yankees in 1981 so there are some baseball/football connections there

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    don't know if there is much correlation

John Elway was drafted by the Yankees in 1981 so there are some baseball/football connections there
    Any Hockey players? I have heard of some Foootball...err Soccer players punting and kicking.

When I saw Lance score that touch down he seemed so tiny to me....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rugby players make the move.
    You cared enough to post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for Foles to keep the ball and run off a 30 yarder.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    now the fun starts..

TD iggles

GL Saints. Hope you actually get the field goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn yo. Saints win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, now if the Niners do their work properly tomorrow, then they play the Panthers before the Seahawks. I feel that they match up better against the Panthers, Greg Roman just needs to stop sucking. It is the playoffs, time to start puling things out of nowhere so that you do get hired by the Lions, the Titans, or whoever!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Saints game ball goes to Patrick Chung. At least 5 missed tackles, 2 blown coverages on TDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Chiefs versus Colts, it's pretty clear the worst team won that game.

I hate how they overhype Andrew Luck. He threw like four interceptions. Even after the Chiefs lost Charles at the beginning of the game, they were still creaming them. Then Chiefs lost like four of their best players and the flag on the final play. There was no real glory in that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post

I hate how they overhype Andrew Luck. He threw like four interceptions. Even after the Chiefs lost Charles at the beginning of the game, they were still creaming them. Then Chiefs lost like four of their best players and the flag on the final play. There was no real glory in that at all.
    Better team going into the game, but after the injuries piled up and classic awful clock management by Reid, the Colts were the better team.

See you next week, Saints. Though I would of preferred 9ers vs us.

15+ Year Old Account
    The crowd had a dead silence made me laugh.

This game has shown me the Saints faults. They need to be safer with the ball, secondary defense need to get better. Though what I did like is besides the turnovers our offense was fine, and they are not just passing but rushing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Saints road ends in Seattle. With Harvin back, and the time for them to watch those clips and see Drew play in true form I think it'll be another solid win for the Seahawks.

I also think it will be the loudest the Clink has ever been, and you should expect some crazy plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Though what I did like is besides the turnovers our offense was fine, and they are not just passing but rushing.
    This re-found running game is what I liked from the Patriots too. In this cold winter weather it's a LOT better for your team if you can efficiently run the ball, even if only to close out games or waste time so the opponent has less to work with.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

So Indy beat them twice and KC is the superior team? Injuries are a part of football and so is clock management.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=340104011
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331222012

I hate how they overhype Andrew Luck.
    22-10 in two season on a team with avg talent on it. What was indy's record when Peyton was hurt and did not play??

22-35 / 286 yds / 3td / 3ints
    9-21 / 123 yds / 0tds / 2ints
    29-45 / 443 yds / 4tds / 3ints

Overhyped?

Right...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This re-found running game is what I liked from the Patriots too. In this cold winter weather it's a LOT better for your team if you can efficiently run the ball, even if only to close out games or waste time so the opponent has less to work with.
    I almost want to say that if the Saints can beat the Seahawks, then I think they could go all the way, if they stay healthy. But there is so much variables. Truthfully I like most of these teams, 49er's, Seahawks, Colts, Denver, Bengals(I have not payed close attention to Green Bay), and with the Chargers, I just don't know. I feel like they just ended up getting a bit lucky, We will see tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I had to leave for work at halftime. The score was 31-10. How the hell did the Chiefs blow it so hard?

Well, there goes the only horse I had. At least Philly lost. Maybe I can laugh at my kitchen manager, who is an Eagles fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I'm like the only Seahawks fan I know that prefers to meet the Saints next week. I'm thinking our OL has an easier time with them. Hopefully gives them one more week to get their stuff together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem playing the Saints. We seemed to handle them extremely well in the regular season. Granted, the playoff game will be much, much harder, but they're both Clink games after the Seahawks get a bye. I don't see them doing 28 NET points BETTER than last time (We beat them by 27 in December).

Prediction: Saints 24, Seahawks 31

Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    Saints road ends in Seattle. With Harvin back, and the time for them to watch those clips and see Drew play in true form I think it'll be another solid win for the Seahawks.

I also think it will be the loudest the Clink has ever been, and you should expect some crazy plays.
    Probably right, but anything can happen (take today's AFC game for example). Brees has been fairly inconsistent of late and if he isn't having a great day next week, I don't think the Saints stand a chance. Either way, playoffs have been awesome so far, it's kind of nice not having to worry about your team yet as my Pats don't play until next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, who do we think will prevail tonight?

I think the Bengals (like the Saints) are too talented to fail and will overcome their playoff demons.

The other one is a bit more iffy. All things being equal I think the 49'ers have the better overall team, and *should* win. But the weather. And road game. And Aaron Rodgers. So, I'm not sure. The again Green Bay was pretty damn clutch last week, but I just don't trust their defense. Having to pick one I'll still say SF, but this game is the one where I would be least surprised by any of the 2 teams winning out of all games this wild card week-end.