Poll: Southrend or Northrend 2.0?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd prefer a break from "surface Azeroth". Whether it's another planet, an underground kingdom, in the Emerald Dream/different dimension, or underwater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Where's your imagination?

I can imagine everything from vast grottos inside the glaciers, to strange cold and dark underwater zones beneath it. Magical forests kept by the Titans, lost dwarven expeditions, another sub-race of the Aqir. Perhaps there could even be landmasses tied to it, inspired by ancient South American civilizations and cultures.
    It's like you read my mind... or just my expansion idea.

I'm definitely on board for more remote and ominous zones, and I think the underworld is the best place for something like that. A zone composed of a hollowed out glacier, a buried tropical forst 'Hollow Earth' style, the Doorward dwarves that are MIA since the end of Frozen Throne, etc.

There is much potential there. I think it's more likely that we'll see new underground regions before we see a 'Southrend', since as many people pointed out Pandaria is Azeroth's southern continent. I suppose there could still be a 'south pole' landmass even further.

You're right to point out that 'arctic landscape' doesn't have to consist of a single bland element - Northrend gave us a variety of 'cold' environments. With the right creative flourish, even a snowy wasteland can have an aesthetic appeal. Adding a bunch of magical crap can help with that as well.

Deleted
    northpole,more north of northrend, raid boss, santa in his grotto

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Should be "Far-Outland"
    Outback-Land

Deleted
    I'm fed up of the scourge, something new please.

I think with the exception of a few isles, we're done seeing the surface of Azeroth. Now whatever lies below or above, this is a different question. how realistically can one beleive that new "continents" keep popping up that were never explored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Outback-Land
    Epic Wallaby mounts!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    I'd prefer a break from "surface Azeroth". Whether it's another planet, an underground kingdom, in the Emerald Dream/different dimension, or underwater.
    Agreed. would love a full subtereanean expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatherfork View Post

Epic Wallaby mounts!
    Man, there's so much potential with Australian Magafauna. stuff like Hipo-sized Wombats, carnivorous Kangaroos, ect.