Camcorder Advice

I'm looking at grabbing a good Camcorder / Camera to do some video recording for YouTube. I'll be doing a lot of Vlogs with it, so it needs to be good enough to show some nice quality, so I'm curious to know if any of you have any idea of any nice deals, or any expertise you're willing to offer.

As a price range, I don't want to exceed £120 but I can go beyond that for something special. Ideally, I'd also like a method of using my own external microphone (Line in) but it isn't essential if the built-in mic is good enough.

Thanks!

PS: I have access to a local city, so major chains shouldn't be an issue. UK Based.

Deleted
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/jvc-ev...mcorder_review

This one is 130 pounds in the UK.

In general I think that camcorders in the price range you mentioned are missing a lot of features to cut down costs, so you'll have to live with that.
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2013-09-08 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/jvc-ev...mcorder_review

This one is 130 pounds in the UK.

In general I think that camcorders in the price range you mentioned are missing a lot of features to cut down costs, so you'll have to live with that.
    Thanks - Read a few reviews on it and it seems good, going to pop into my local stores tomorrow and see what they can offer, and any deals as well.

You will not find microphone input below £300 -ish, it's one of the most common things to cut out to save money in cheap-ass camcorders. Also the default battery is probably very weak and will die in less than hour of use.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.