Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

i just can't believe this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=tw

i mean, what is this ? can a human being be this low ?

please do not turn this into a religion bash ( i know it is hard to resist ) but what can we do to stop this madness ? please guys, say something to ease my mind. i have a 1 year old daughter myself and i can not imagine... i am speechless.

may the god ( or spaghetti monster or buddha wtv ) save us from ignorance and stupidity.

Deleted
    It is legal in their country, nothing we can do about it.

There is no way on earth this could amount to anything other than religion-bashing.

Sounds like pedophiles should move to Yemen.

Not much we can do, short of starting a war. We can try and educate & encourage discussions around the subject, but it becomes rather one-sided when the opponents are digging their heads into the sand.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

This sort of thing is normal in that area of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    There is no way on earth this could amount to anything other than religion-bashing.
    Well we could make it into a "Man-Haters" men holding us wimmins down thread or try to tie this happening because the males were either circumcised or uncircumcised. All it would take is one good guiding hand.

Deleted
    be glad your daughter grows up in a society that doesnt support child fucking barbarians.

it's 16 to marry in China if the parent is present and age of sex there is 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    you can bash an entire region of the world without bashing it's religion.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is kind of why I dislike multiculturalism when applied to absurd extremes. One can objectively observe cultures and say what needs to be embraced and what needs to be discarded for the better of the people in said culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=tw

i mean, what is this ? can a human being be this low ?

please do not turn this into a religion bash ( i know it is hard to resist ) but what can we do to stop this madness ? please guys, say something to ease my mind. i have a 1 year old daughter myself and i can not imagine... i am speechless.

may the god ( or spaghetti monster or buddha wtv ) save us from ignorance and stupidity.

Well to post something non-trollish. The best way to help the girls in places like that is show that they are able to earn money. Yes, it is about the almighty dollar, yen, euro, pound, or any other form of currency of your liking. You are looking at poor people and a person that cannot work or bring in an income is a drain on the family. They give their daughters away because it will save them money and they think their child will have a better life. In most cases (from my understanding) will the man is married to the child he is supposed to wait until she older to have sex with her, 12-13 maybe. I know those ages are still not ideal but at lest the girl's body is large enough to handle sex with an adult male.

What the fuck.. 8 years old... Mmm yes, fucked up people.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    In most cases (from my understanding) will the man is married to the child he is supposed to wait until she older to have sex with her, 12-13 maybe. I know those ages are still not ideal but at lest the girl's body is large enough to handle sex with an adult male.
    The article states an example of the exact same thing happening with a 13 year old bride.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    The article states an example of the exact same thing happening with a 13 year old bride.
    How can something like sexual intercourse with girls that age be so satisfying for people? It can't be enjoyable intercourse by any means.

I'm not sure why you're surprised by this, it's their culture. They idealize a man who ****ed nine year olds, they respect this man to the point that if you show an image of him you can expect to be threatened or killed.

In before someone says it's not alright to judge their culture. To the people who actually believe that, I don't care at all that you're so bent on some perverse political correctness that you won't judge their immoral insanity for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    Western faith only exacerbates the problem.

Deleted
    And these people wonder why they are the most hated people in the world? Blowing stuff up , wars and this? How retarded are those people ? I think i should write a story book myself. See how many people will follow me. Really if a guy stood up in THIS era screaming he was the son of god or he had a sign of god he would be thrown in an asylum never to be seen again. Got to love religion

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    it's 16 to marry in China if the parent is present and age of sex there is 13.
    What is your point? A 13 year old girl can be biologically mature for sex (probably not mentally though), an 8 year old absolutely is not in any circumstances.

Deleted
    Horror stories from 3rd world countries. I'm surprised people are shocked and even care what happens in the ass of the world, considering such shit happens every day over there and but we just don't hear much about it.

You can't force anyone to do what they don't want to. You can force them to want doing it by limiting them to only worse alternatives, but is that really wise?

As slavery already taught us, there comes a point where suicide does become the best alternative.