Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrosh heroic mode

Couldn't find anything about this so I decide to start this.

We know garrosh has a heroic phase only (burning of Stormwind by the sha). How do you guys speculate how this will tie into his encounter?

Probably a vision via Y'shaarj i'd imagine

He will port us to inside the heart like every other place we see while fighting him. Then he probably gets a berserker buff.

He'll suck you into his Sha Gorehowl, where you'll be teleported to a room that looks like Stormwind's Harbour.

Inside it, you'll have to avoid smaller mana bombs that keep falling on top of your raid. When you leave it, he'll cast ''Corrupt'', which will cause a random player to spawn Sha Energy which increases based on how many people stay inside it and for how long they stay there.

After this, goblins with jetpacks will pick members of your raid and try to drop you on the spires of Orgrimmar.
    You must kill them before they do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post

After this, goblins with jetpacks will pick members of your raid and try to drop you on the spires of Orgrimmar.
    So these guys fly over from Stormwind to Org to drop you on spires?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    So these guys fly over from Stormwind to Org to drop you on spires?
    That joke totally went right over your head

He'll suck you into his Sha Gorehowl, where you'll be teleported to a room that looks like Stormwind's Harbour.

Inside it, you'll have to avoid smaller mana bombs that keep falling on top of your raid. When you leave it, he'll cast ''Corrupt'', which will cause a random player to spawn Sha Energy which increases based on how many people stay inside it and for how long they stay there.

Haha nice referrence.

i see what you did there :P

worst part is blizzard would probably do it on some boss.............

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 99% sure it's a mandatory vision. I highly doubt Blizz would indeed nuke SW in lore for a heroic-only phase.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    That joke totally went right over your head
    Not really, there are just perfectly fine spires in SW, or just flying up and let them drop, maybe even some Val'kyrs will join for the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'm 99% sure it's a mandatory vision. I highly doubt Blizz would indeed nuke SW in lore for a heroic-only phase.
    I think blizzard tweeted saying that it would be only in the heroic version of the fight though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the wrecked harbor can also be seen in the Timeless Isle vision question chain.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    I think blizzard tweeted saying that it would be only in the heroic version of the fight though.
    Exactly why it'll be a vision. It's a vision of what Garrosh intends to do to Azeroth. If Blizz was going to nuke SW harbor for real (and therefor trigger the massive QQ storm) they'd make it for all difficulties, heroic-only phases tend to be ambiguously canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Yeah. Honestly I cannot take any time travel stuff as proving canon-ity of subjects. I'm pretty sure the Bronzes even say there's an infinite number of potential futures at any one time.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Garrosh heroic mode is available. Just need to know where to look.

Exactly why it'll be a vision. It's a vision of what Garrosh intends to do to Azeroth. If Blizz was going to nuke SW harbor for real (and therefor trigger the massive QQ storm) they'd make it for all difficulties, heroic-only phases tend to be ambiguously canon.

Yeah. Honestly I cannot take any time travel stuff as proving canon-ity of subjects. I'm pretty sure the Bronzes even say there's an infinite number of potential futures at any one time.
    Yeah it will for sure be a vision because it's sending us inside the heart just like the other ones like ToES.

A good example of that would be when we see deathwing skewered on top of DragonShire

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Garrosh heroic mode is available. Just need to know where to look.
    Care to enlighten us?

We kill him and then the last phase where random NPC show up to take over as warchief like hogger and we much kill them before they get to the throne.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

This sounds oddly like another end boss I fought once... :P

Especially since in this case the player is explicitly told to seek out the most destructive timeline. Stormwind getting destroyed is plainly presented as something that would only be possible if Garrosh wins, which he doesn't.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

At 50% Garrosh leaps away and ports you into a realm with a Stage. Then a Boss Level Miley Cyrus from the VMAs come out and tries to grind and twerk with your tank while showering your raid with 100k dots. You need to kill her before she reproduces.