1. #1

    Hordebreaker title, is it acount-wide now?

    I'd like to know..

  2. #2
    Epic! Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    1,742
    No. Have to have earned it on the characters you wanted it on.

  3. #3
    Unless Blizzard has done a complete and utter 180 from their stance on them from just a week ago, they will only be available to the characters who were present and completed the achievements and will never be account wide.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,448
    Nope, and it's also no longer obtainable.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Unless Blizzard has done a complete and utter 180 from their stance on them from just a week ago, they will only be available to the characters who were present and completed the achievements and will never be account wide.
    Well. for a while the Mammoth mount was faction, I bought it on my horde and didn't have it on any Alliance char, now all my chars have it. Would be stupid if they decided to never make it account-wide the titles...I mean come on, if I can have raid titles on alts...why not this..

    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Nope, and it's also no longer obtainable.
    I'm in EU, so I still have one day left, I wanted to know if I had to get title on my other Troll today...

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post


    I'm in EU, so I still have one day left, I wanted to know if I had to get title on my other Troll today...
    I see, well then yes, this is your last day to get it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Well. for a while the Mammoth mount was faction, I bought it on my horde and didn't have it on any Alliance char, now all my chars have it. Would be stupid if they decided to never make it account-wide the titles...I mean come on, if I can have raid titles on alts...why not this.
    This is a time sensitive title. There are many things that you were only able to obtain for a short period of time that were not made account wide.

  8. #8
    to get or not to get...maybe they'll change the timer...

    lol this guy is mad.


  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans Duridi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Teldrassil
    Posts
    2,648
    Not that I care for that spesific title, but seriously? What logic makes that title a special snowflake only meant for the one character present?

    I thought part of the reason titles were made account-wide, was because you had obtained it, and it didn't matter on which character you did so. It was also to make it feel less bad changing your main. Isn't this going backwards?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    This is a time sensitive title.
    Oh yes, so everything that you have all the time in the world to obtain on all your characters..., is account-wide, but stuff that is only available for a limited amount of time which your might not have time to get on more than one, is not. That makes makes a lot of sense. Eh.

  10. #10
    I don't see any reason for it not to be account wide.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Oh yes, so everything that you have all the time in the world to obtain on all your characters..., is account-wide, but stuff that is only available for a limited amount of time which your might not have time to get on more than one, is not. That makes makes a lot of sense. Eh.
    It makes absolute perfect sense. I'm glad you agree.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    This is a time sensitive title. There are many things that you were only able to obtain for a short period of time that were not made account wide.
    Other than a handful of PvP titles and mounts all other titles, mounts and pets have been made account-wide regardless of how long they were accessible for. I personally won't ever wear the title, but I can't see the logic in this one being treated so special.

    A lot more 'valuable' titles are account-wide, perhaps a lvl limit on it would make more sense like the server first titles.

  13. #13
    High Overlord Riordrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Well. for a while the Mammoth mount was faction, I bought it on my horde and didn't have it on any Alliance char, now all my chars have it. Would be stupid if they decided to never make it account-wide the titles...I mean come on, if I can have raid titles on alts...why not this..



    I'm in EU, so I still have one day left, I wanted to know if I had to get title on my other Troll today...
    inst hordebreaker the alliance title so your troll would get darkspear revolutionary (spelling ? :P )

  14. #14
    This sucks, because the person I wanted it on the most has been left at 85. Hordebreaker Hotara Darksong... it would have been so grand...

    Avatar by Ely
    My deviantART

  15. #15
    The Patient meloreandor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Western Michigan
    Posts
    259
    I think it's account wide. It won't activate til your Alt is 85 or 90 I think?

    Like some of the raid titles.

  16. #16
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by meloreandor View Post
    I think it's account wide. It won't activate till your Alt is 85 or 90 I think?

    Like some of the raid titles.
    As of now, it is not. Every of your character, horde and alliance, will share the achievement; only those who actually completed it, however, will be able to display the title.

  17. #17
    This is Blizzard, I can definitely see the title becoming account wide further down the road.

    The likely reason they didn't make it account wide was to, yet again, artificially stretch out content by making you do it on multiple toons -- making it seem like there is more to do in the game than there really is. The mantra for this expansion, it seems.

  18. #18
    I can confirm it does however change faction based on which one your joining, I already had the horde one on a character ive just faction changed and he now has `the hordebreaker` despite doing none of the quests on the alliance side of things

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •