Deleted

Razer Synapse 2.0 making me go crazy..

So I've had the normal Razer Naga for like 3 years now without any problems and I really love the mouse, especially the side-buttons. And a couple days ago I bought the new 2014 version.

So I download the Synapse 2.0 software and it works perfectly at first but yesterday when I started making new profiles for different games it started...
    Whenever I change ANYTHING in the program the cursor just stops working. I can't move it or anything, and I have to disconnect and connect the mouse again to use it again. It's the same thing with the in-game addon for WoW too.

Anyone here that use the same mouse and Synapse 2.0 that had the same experience? After browsing here a while I know people will probably say "Stay away from razer products they suck" or whatever but before this I have never had any problems with their products and I've used quite a lot of them.

I hope someone here can help. Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    buy logitech mate, that mouse gonna dubble click very soon i guess..

i have not had any trouble with synapse but i use the imperator and not a naga.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the Naga 2014 & the Orbweaver Elite Stealth they both use the Synapse 2.0 software. No issues here at all & have used other products before that used 2.0 and no issues at all. Might be a setting or something that's causing your issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    The razer synapse is one of the shittiest pieces of software you can find on the internet. I keep having issues with it, too, for example not being able to shut its damn window down without resorting to CTRL ATL DEL.

Deleted
    Yeah I've sent a mail to razer so I hope they have something to say. The profiles themselves doesn't even work it seems. I set the side-buttons to ALT+1 and so on but they are still assigned as the normal 1, 2, 3. I might buy another mouse soon if they can't tell me what the problem is.

I use a naga hex, I have no troubles.. My wife has an older 12 button naga and hers keeps double clicking like crazy... just started happening about 2 weeks ago when synapse updated... give it a week or two and they will fix it. DId you turn the mouse over and make sure the switch is set to number pad and not number keys?
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    I use a naga hex, I have no troubles.. My wife has an older 12 button naga and hers keeps double clicking like crazy... just started happening about 2 weeks ago when synapse updated... give it a week or two and they will fix it. DId you turn the mouse over and make sure the switch is set to number pad and not number keys?
    That's the thing. The 2014 version of the naga doesn't have that switch at the bottom. You have to assign the keys their button through the program. I would've liked to see that switch on the 2014 version too since that is so much easier. I've never had the double-click issue though.

Download the old Synapse 1.0 program from a site and never allow it to update itself. You'll not regret it. Worst thing about Razer is their software.