Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bladestorm is ridiculously OP now

Ticking for 55-60k a hit on full 496 players in BG's. And that's WITHOUT Avatar (I picked up Stormbolt). That's as arms too, I wonder how much it hits as fury with both weapons. Was steamrolling thru kids and everything was just dying. Mortal Strike buff hits pretty hard too now.

*awaits nerf*

We've had a PTR and you're making a thread about it now?

Look at the glass half full, you have an ability you can smash a face or two with, enjoy it instead of waiting for the nerf ^^

P.S love the avatar :P

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    We've had a PTR and you're making a thread about it now?

Mortal Strike buff was only on the PTR for like 48 hours. It hits like a truck now.

Only arms got a bladestorm dmg buff, and it's ridiculously easy to counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Mortal Strike buff was only on the PTR for like 48 hours. It hits like a truck now.
    Can do a lot in 48h

I never understood why someone would care about a dumb wheelchair aoe ability like bladestorm.

Deleted
    Wait, warriors got something that could be a threat in pvp ?! NEEEEEEEEEEEERF!

Warriors are crap at pvp atm and you're whining about the buffs ?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    I never understood why someone would care about a dumb wheelchair aoe ability like bladestorm.
    Don't underestimate bladestorm, it's the only ability that prolongs a mage vs. warrior fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Ticking for 55-60k a hit on full 496 players in BG's. And that's WITHOUT Avatar (I picked up Stormbolt). That's as arms too, I wonder how much it hits as fury with both weapons. Was steamrolling thru kids and everything was just dying. Mortal Strike buff hits pretty hard too now.

*awaits nerf*
    Would be nice that people had to actually walk away from a bladestorming warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabito View Post
    Would be nice that people had to actually walk away from a bladestorming warrior.
    Can't really walk away while stunned and you can't always escape if you got hamstring on you and your speed boosts/teleports (if your class has any) are on cd. A bladestorming warrior isn't rooted like a monk during fists of fury, nor does he move slower than normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by So bored View Post
    Can't really walk away while stunned and you can't always escape if you got hamstring on you and your speed boosts/teleports (if your class has any) are on cd. A bladestorming warrior isn't rooted like a monk during fists of fury, nor does he move slower than normal.
    Stop the presses!! So might be a possibility that a warrior could kill someone that has his escapes, trinket and damage reduction abilities on CD?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabito View Post
    Stop the presses!! So might be a possibility that a warrior could kill someone that has his escapes, trinket and damage reduction abilities on CD?
    What does that have to do with anything ?! I was just saying that "just walking away" is not always the solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    soo, they nerf it or not ? U.s servers are up already.

LOL wrong topic. 2 tabs open

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Only arms got a bladestorm dmg buff, and it's ridiculously easy to counter.
    Maybe it's time for people to learn to get out of it again, instead of just soak it all up. Tho you shouldn't really be using it with Avatar anyways, but rather with Bloodbath for the extra snare, and the aligning cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by So bored View Post
    If he pops bladestorm when you're stunned he's a noob and is doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    If he pops bladestorm when you're stunned he's a noob and is doing it wrong.
    Pretty much. I say he was suffering from a clear case of "In reality, I have no clue about Warriors, how they fight or how to fight them, but I'll assume they are OP and call for a nerf, just in case."

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9128897?page=1

Zomg Bladestorm just became ridiculously OP, I tested it an it does damage now! Still easy to counter though, lols.

Nerf that shit blizz, this isn't TBC... Warriors aren't meant to be good.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Nerf it .. Never liked it anyway. Padding Skill

Actually it is not that easy to counter if you use bloodbath and staggering shout, you can use staggering shout even during bladestorm and bloodbath is a snare, so you either have to eat all the damage or use insignia + something to get away or use a immunity/high damage reduction CD, also because bloodbath refreshes every 1sec, just using insignia for the root + movement speed increase doesn't help you enough.

With reck + skull banner + bloodbath (+ engineering glove enchant) the damage is pretty crazy, and bloodbath being ready for it every minute, not bad.
    Last edited by Musta Kyy; 2013-09-11 at 02:06 AM.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

So now, when a warrior pops cooldowns, people have to kite and/or use defensive cooldowns?

Ice lance can easily crit for more than 70k with proper buffs.
    Last edited by SLOWLLY; 2013-09-11 at 02:19 AM.