All the chinese sites are that way...And i doubt they are making much money from this stream...

This stream is like 5% boss pulls 50% commercials and 45% random AFKing. There's less content on that stream than Athene's streams, and that's saying something.

lol one of the phases is in icecrown and garrosh transforms in the lich king, I wonder where BOLVAR is.

That prot warrior's 1.13million health

If you are watching adds thats your problem lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speks View Post
    游客1420:I WAS PROMISED MAID COSPLAY
    游客1420:I AM DISAPPOINT
    Haha that was me. It took them like 30 mins to start showing the bloody maid cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Dat default UI.
    Addons are a crutch. Some of best players still use default. iirc even sparkuggz still uses the default Blizzard action bar. People care too much of the cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Addons are a crutch. Some of best players still use default. iirc even sparkuggz still uses the default Blizzard action bar. People care too much of the cosmetics.
    Theres a huge difference between default ui and default action bar....certain addons like tellmewhen/weakaura and certain other timer addons are quite neccesary for max performance.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Theres a huge difference between default ui and default action bar....certain addons like tellmewhen/weakaura and certain other timer addons are quite neccesary for max performance.
    Not if you can be bothered to actually look at your buffs and debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    Haha that was me. It took them like 30 mins to start showing the bloody maid cosplay.
    The maid is a dude.....

I only run weakauras, skada and DBM. There's really no need for any other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    I only run weakauras, skada and DBM. There's really no need for any other mods.
    Depends on what role you play, tanking with standard nameplates? F that.

VOICE OF MOD: Let's stick to the topic of the World First race please. If you want to talk about addons or discuss someone's UI please create a separate thread so we don't clutter up this one. Thanks.

Not if you can be bothered to actually look at your buffs and debuffs.
    And how do you track your dots on 5 different targets? How do you know what ignite you currently have up on your target so you can pop combustion? How do you know what the internal cooldown of your trinket is currently? Goodluck, I can tell you there is no single person in any top guild that doesnt use any addons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    giving away 1 spectral tiger TCG card if the viewer number hits 50k
    50k? a bit optimistic aren't we? that or the only 131 ppl that it is showing to be watching live on my stream is actually a bug...

Deleted
    willehm is right though, addons sure as hell makes the difference and you would gimp yourself in ignoring them now with all the tracking.

now I love the asian streams as much as any other but they lag too much for me to enjoy, so Im watching world war z instead, f5ing this thread.

Using the default action bar is not the same as using the entire default UI.

Saying that the someone is dressed as a maid is more constructing than congratulating a guild for streaming progression... that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    50k? a bit optimistic aren't we? that or the only 131 ppl that it is showing to be watching live on my stream is actually a bug...
    50k with all 3 channels add up together which u can only see 1 without specific software

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    50k with all 3 channels add up together which u can only see 1 without specific software
    Din't know so many ppl watch wow stuff in china, anyway the counter of live ppl on the stream must indeed be bugged it never changes from 131.