http://manaflask.com/en/articles/the...e-siegemasters

Funniest moment during progress?

Ashvael: Probably Leeds not knowing the term Fleshlight (NSFW) and confusing it with a flashlight during boring Garrosh wipes. While the rest of the guild kept laughing their asses off Leeds was assuring everyone "yes, of course I have used one. Like I was camping with my father in some forest.." There's nothing quite like Method's TeamSpeak during progression!
    LMAO

We considered cutting that P1 audio with the quote above on our kill video but that would be too fake!

Oh man, you should have just spliced it into one of Leeds random conversations during the video anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    yah and you guys are attributing 100% of Paragon's kill to the ONE HEALER. It could be other things perhaps? Or even (prepapre for it) a combination of things ?!? An amazing 10 man comp that requires less heals ? Insane teamplay ? Or a combination of all ?
    fanboi much ?

Again, not belittling their kill . He is not either. He's just saying the fight is easy to heal. which is (seemingly) true. Again, not saying the paragon healer is shit - hes probably one of the best in the world, but giving him the entire credit for the kill, just because no other guild has done it, is greatly pushing the limits of logic.
    When did I ever say Paragon killed it thanks to Jhazrun? Every single player in Paragon or Method are probably one, if not the best in their class and that's how they're getting the early/earliest kills. It is a group effort.

But Isheria is not "just" saying it's easy to heal. Of course it's belittling their kill if you say "garrosh is truly the easiest healing fight in this game since it's release". THE easiest healing fight. Since release. Are you getting my point? For that to be true, literally none of the guilds killed/progressing on it would have had ANY issues with healing, zero wipes because of any problem related to healing and I don't think that can be true. To see how easy it is, I'll just wait for Paragon's video...

I get your point and I agree with Jhazrun not carrying Paragon, but Isheria's tone isn't exactly mature or logical either.

Anyways, I'm dropping it.

Gz to Exorsus...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Method's vid of Garrosh is up

I dont know the fight but from the video it seems pretty cool and pretty hard aswell. Good Job Method, great execution.

congratz to all guild who killed garry hc so far.

just writing this post before a mod closes this thread.

very interessting race.

paragons hard earned 10m hc garrosh kill. the king in 10man bracket.

methods 25man dominance. reigning the 25man bracket.

and the asian drama/run ups.

cheer for stars/keahoarl.
    for a group put together only ~3montsh ago i think.
    you really did well. hopoe to see more actions from you guys in 6.0!

hope blizzard have some plans to even out the raid across the globe. so everyone can raid/compete equally!

gratulations. enjoy the awesome raid of MOP!
    seeya

Well this has been an interesting read; encase you missed it I have listed all of the topics of discussion in this thread (from memory).

- Blood Legion already killed 10 bosses wtf inc DS 2.0
    - Horde Racials are OP
    - 10 mans can't kill Thok = 10 vs 25 debate
    - Siegecrafter Blackfuse looks INSANE Mimiron 2.0
    - Riggnaros Bashing
    - Blood Legion Bashing
    - More Riggnaros Bashing
    - Grats Method on Paragons of Klaxxi gl on Garrosh
    - Paragon vs Method both 13/14h same old same old
    - Apocalypse kills Garrosh on 10 man = Asia vs US/EU debate
    - Method kills Garrosh, grats on "legit" World first = more Asia vs US/EU debate mods are pissed.
    - Stars and Style kill Garrosh = more Asia vs US/EU debate
    - Paragon kills Garrosh in 638 pulls, grats on "legit" world first = more Asia vs US/EU debate and 10 vs 25 debate
    - Omg Jhazrun too strong
    - Thread Locked (Soontm)
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2013-10-06 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Well this has been an interesting thread; encase you missed it I have listed all of the topics of discussion in this thread (from memory).

- Horde Racials are OP
    - Riggnaros Bashing
    - Blood Legion Bashing
    - More Riggnaros Bashing
    - Method kills Garrosh, grats on "legit" World first = more Asia vs US/EU debate mods are pissed.
    - Paragon kills Garrosh in 638 pulls, grats on "legit" world first = more Asia vs US/EU debate and 10 vs 25 debate
    - Omg Jhazrun too strong
    - Thread Locked (Soontm)
    Heh, that's a pretty good summary

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Well this has been an interesting thread; encase you missed it I have listed all of the topics of discussion in this thread (from memory).

- Horde Racials are OP
    - Riggnaros Bashing
    - Blood Legion Bashing
    - More Riggnaros Bashing
    - Omg Jhazrun too strong
    - Thread Locked (Soontm)
    Sounds about right tbh. Lolled.

Still have the US first 10 heroic kill to come, probably the least recognised kill, but I'm sure it's important to some folk.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

could this be the difference of 1 week extra gear?

method garrosh video. and stars video. both guilds have the "same" gear. as stars extended their lockout, so no extra gear for them.
    both video only seconds away from a wipe.

styles video. whole raid alive. but with 1week more gear.

seems like garrosh really will be very easy with more gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luofu View Post
    could this be the difference of 1 week extra gear?

method garrosh video. and stars video. both guilds have the "same" gear. as stars extended their lockout, so no extra gear for them.
    both video only seconds away from a wipe.

styles video. whole raid alive. but with 1week more gear.

most things usually are. all the vids have been pretty intense. I liked BL's Paragons one. But Ive always like the klaxxi as a whole so gg to them.

@haywire pretty good summary of tldr 10/10 decent thread
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooting for MW to kill it soon They seem to manage to squeeze in kills right before reset! World (West) 4th not so bad for how much they raid.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Rooting for MW to kill it soon They seem to manage to squeeze in kills right before reset! World 4th not so bad for how much they raid.
    How much they raid? They've raided 7 days a week since the patch dropped, starting and ending long before and after their "scheduled" raid hours. By the time they kill Garrosh they will have raided more than Method and blood legion.

I watched the heroic 25 garrosh, but the desecrate, does im missing something? can you know who will be the target? i know the boss target him but thats just like 0.5 seg, in the video only 5 people run away from garrosh, waited for the weapon and run back to melee.

What happened to all the Paragon fan boys from last tier? did they jump to a new guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Rooting for MW to kill it soon They seem to manage to squeeze in kills right before reset! World (West) 4th not so bad for how much they raid.
    I'm rooting for them to, I think MW has excellent leadership and a good raid atmosphere; slootbags stream is nice for PTR .
    Wouldn't mind if Envy got the next kill either because Mionelol <3

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luofu View Post
    That's usually the case though...fights over time become easier because you over gear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    I watched the heroic 25 garrosh, but the desecrate, does im missing something? can you know who will be the target? i know the boss target him but thats just like 0.5 seg, in the video only 5 people run away from garrosh, waited for the weapon and run back to melee.
    Like most ranged mechanics (e.g. Lei Shen ball lightings), a minimum amount of ranged members is enough to assure that it can't target players in melee range.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Looks like I was right, Justmonk was just trolling with the Brewmaster spec again. They actually killed the adds, so lol @ the people accusing them of "cheesing".