Method stacked rogues as well because of feint. This is what top guilds do every tier on certain fights because that's just what you have to do for early kills. There's always imbalanced classes/specs. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Its Method, they have really good warlocks its not like you seeother random locks doing the same as them in pugs or normal-guilds.
    You're kind of right. Getting the most out of Demo and Affli takes alot of skill (probably the hardest specs to execute together with feral atm). So in casual guilds you are going to see Warlocks struggling to crush the other DPS. However in most heroic progression guilds the players should be good enough to make the difference. Like how I was at around 400k dps on Protectors HC yesterday (before I got raped by tank missing a gouge :<) while even our Spriest just ended up around 300k dps.

Look at midwinters thok screenshot from the previous page and where their warlocks are...not a knock against midwinter's warlocks at all, but give method's warlocks credit, those are some of the best locks in the world (blat/spark are beast).

Of course being troll helps too =P
    Last edited by Angelicat; 2013-09-20 at 09:18 AM.

about time blizzard removes the dps/gameplay affecting racials and add fun stuff as they did with goblins or pandaren - rocket jump, access to bank from everywhere, lesser fall dmg, stuff like this.
    or they remove it completely and leave the choice of races only to lore and look.
    btw, method had on their firstkill 4 rogues, 4 wls, 1 shadowpriest, and a few more people who ALL were trolls. talking about 5% dmg was not much. imagine they were all non-trolls. Raid DPS would have been significantly lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    Look at midwinters thok screenshot from the previous page and where their warlocks are...not a knock against midwinter's warlocks at all, but give method's warlocks credit, those are some of the best locks in the world (blat/spark are beast).

Of course being troll helps too =P
    I think you give them too much credit. The game is not so hard that good players can't execute everything near perfection. Method warlocks seems to have better trinkets than BL warlocks.

Edit: Ah, you were talking about midwinter and not BL, but anyway that might be the case for midwinter also. And just looked the screenshot, you really can't draw a conclusion from that. Those warlocks could have died mid fight, there is no way they would be otherwise be at the middle unless they are pretty terrible players which I can't believe.
    Last edited by esatikkane; 2013-09-20 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    But it's not demo, it's warlock. Affliction is even stronger than demo in most of the fights.
    My fault. I meant warlocks, not the spec (warlock=démoniste in french=>demo. Bad translation).

On Thok Midwinter is doing well without trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    I think you give them too much credit. The game is not so hard that good players can't execute everything near perfection. Method warlocks seems to have better trinkets than BL warlocks.

Edit: Ah, you were talking about midwinter and not BL, but anyway that might be the case for midwinter also. And just looked the screenshot, you really can't draw a conclusion from that. Those warlocks could have died mid fight, there is no way they would be otherwise be at the middle unless they are pretty terrible players which I can't believe.
    Perhaps I am, and I agree that players in the top guilds typically all perform +1/-1 of each other for their respective classes, but on a fight where you have to deal with A LOT of 1 second pulsing interrupts and constant movement, I feel that only the very best can squeeze out that much more inbetween all of that (not to mention if you watch method's video, there are plenty of times sparkz the warlock was getting interrupted/out of range so theoretically he could actually be doing more).
    Last edited by Angelicat; 2013-09-20 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agtek View Post
    On Thok Midwinter is doing well without trolls!
    WTB a single troll in raid.

Stars 11/14. They are now streaming Blackfuse progress. It looks so hard lol.

@ Midwinter Wipe Screen: God that was close.....

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    It's kinda silly that a racial can make or break a fight. I really hope Blizzard just removes all the raid affecting racials from the game next expansion. There's really no reason for them in the game, it's not even like they help with leveling or do anything cool. It's just a straight up PvE nerf to not have horde racials.

Midwinter guys, tell those few ppl to stop dying to wrecking ball and you got this!

Quote Originally Posted by mily View Post
    Link? Can't find shit on twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by mily View Post
    Can i get a link plz

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    It's kinda silly that a racial can make or break a fight. I really hope Blizzard just removes all the raid affecting racials from the game next expansion. There's really no reason for them in the game, it's not even like they help with leveling or do anything cool. It's just a straight up PvE nerf to not have horde racials.
    They're dying to Wrecking Ball way too often.

@ Thok, is it intended he heals 5% life going into fire phase?
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-09-20 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Can i get a link plz
    They are on break now. They said once they get some clue on fight they will stop streaming. They did about 8 pulls so far and it was 30-50 sec whipes.

twich /AngrybirdsTW
    Last edited by mily; 2013-09-20 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added twich chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    They're dying to Wrecking Ball way too often.

@ Thok, is it intended he heals 5% life going into fire phase?
    He healed every transition by eating the NPC!

Ok they are BACK ONLINE! /AngrybirdsTW

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    I was actually wondering the same thing, does mages suffer more from the p1 (unability to cast ?)
    Also their only mage during this whole progress is Vykina, not that many instant in fire so that might be the problem here.

I'm just guessing though, but seeing BL without any mages on Thok seem to indicate a trend.
    Don't take much note of it there isn't any reason in particular to not bring a mage, Fire Mage is probably one of the highest DPS on that boss, you lose almost nothing from the interrupts if you time casts well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Can i get a link plz
    yy.com/#90777