Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Do you consider Tennis to be a "real sport"? What are your criteria for something to be a sport? Physical exertion? Have you seen a professional badminton match? That shuttlecock flies through the air as fast as a tennis ball.
    Of course it's a sport. Don't be absurd. I was more of mocking badminton as a sport and not implying that it wasn't a sport. Surprised so many missed that.

You can't really compare the two games to one another. The only similarity is the both the shuttlecock and tennis ball need to be hit over a net. After that it stops. Have you ever played Tennis? It takes an entirely different skill set. Both are physically demanding but in much different ways. Badminton = speed while Tennis requires speed + muscle strength. Do you disagree? One last thing on that subject. The speed of the shuttlecock is deeply affected by any wind whatsoever. While the shuttlecock does fly faster, it also loses that speed or energy quickly.

"Esport" is not legit (again that is my opinion) and there are good reasons why it didn't make it into the 2020 Olympics and not just the stigma attached to the industry. Will it one day get in? Probably as crazier things have happened. Should it? Not in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    What you doing in this thread then? Besides making yourself look stupid that is...
    Try reading the my other posts if you are unclear why I posted. It's there. Trust me.

Deleted
    The speed of the shuttlecock is deeply affected by any wind whatsoever.

Badminton is generally played indoors

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys and gals (yes, you on the previous page as well), back to World First discussions.

Is it just me or is this Asian guild trying to 3 heal Heroic Klaxxi?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    Half of the raid team is in shanghai while another half in henan
    Earlier today ppl in henan were out of power think thats why they took too long between pulls
    It sounds like a joke but yeah they are playing in a place without stable power
    The team in shanghai has the professional equipment as a basic TV station which u can see from stream
    They have about 10 classes streaming online but u can only see two of em without certain software
    Don't tell me they have more cosplayers?

Anyway they are stacking rogues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    Is it just me or is this Asian guild trying to 3 heal Heroic Klaxxi?
    they have 4 healers
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Man heroic paragons looks crazy, don't the chinese even have an ilevel advantage?

Deleted
    Do BL and Method get the same kill order for Paragons,

Never mind Kin Raiders, Stars | Keahorl and Wings of Aurora... ?!

also dat class stacking, method and bl do the same thing, warlocks that good this patch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agartha View Post
    Man heroic paragons looks crazy, don't the chinese even have an ilevel advantage?
    They have a small advantage, Midwinter-US is probably the top guild with the biggest disadvantage tho as they are Alliance-West (No ilvl and no troll racials )

- - - Updated - - -

also dat class stacking, method and bl do the same thing, warlocks that good this patch?
    Yes. Warlocks are OP.

Actually Chinese guilds only have disadvantages. The avg gear lvl difference between Paragons and Stars is around +6, but the damage and health increases of the boss are still +8%

Did anyone get a VOD of the Blackfuse 25H kill?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kozlavender View Post
    Actually Chinese guilds only have disadvantages. The avg gear lvl difference between Paragons and Stars is around +6, but the damage and health increases of the boss are still +8%
    That could just point to the fact that those guilds didn't do as many stacked alt runs in week one to funnel gear to their mains.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

6 iLvls is more than 8% damage for a lot of classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    however for healers, sometimes when boss has 8% more damage, some Tanks and DPSes will die instantly since +6 iLvls will not give DPSes 8% more health to survive. at that moment, even if healers have iLvls advantages, they can not heal dead people. That's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    BOSS is not the deadman!

however for healers, sometimes when boss has 8% more damage, some Tanks and DPSes will die instantly since +6 iLvls will not give DPSes 8% more health to survive. at that moment, even if healers have iLvls advantages, they can not heal dead people. That's the problem.
    Still not the same race - Might as well be +4 ilevels and 15% for bosses, it's still nowhere near the same thing so whether something is more challenging or not is completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    Still not the same race - Might as well be +4 ilevels and 15% for bosses, it's still nowhere near the same thing so whether something is more challenging or not is completely irrelevant.
    indeed. As no one could prove that either side has the advantages, I would consider all four 25H guilds are facing same difficulties.

any guilds streaming? though I doubt it

indeed. As no one could prove that either side has the advantages, I would consider all four 25H guilds are facing same difficulties.
    Yes U are absolutely right!

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    any guilds streaming? though I doubt it
    Stars is streaming. h(2323)t(4545)t(56666)p:/(56356)/y(123123)y.com/#90777/1956936432

delete numbers in ()

Possible lag depends on your connecting speed.
    Last edited by kozlavender; 2013-09-23 at 03:17 PM.