Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Midwinter did it before the vids were released. Not sure what you're responding to because you didn't quote.
    There was a CN vid I believe that was released before Midwinter got their kill and there were a few posts discrediting Midwinter's kill because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Spirit kings was the king of all RNG fights this Expan
    Zor'lok says "hi".

Deleted
    Being on Kazzak I'm NOT rooting for Envy, still don't know why the transferred to kazzak of all servers T_T

Last time we had a queue to log on was MSV now envy are here there is a Queue every dam day. I do welcome the competition but would of preferred something a little less well known then envy :<
    I can tell you why, the reason for it was Auchindoun horde was completely dead and out of sync with the alliance population (World bosses, AH, etc etc etc)

The reason Kazzak was the server of choice is a combination of high horde pop realm with no other top guilds on, where the main part of the guilds still spoke english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Zor'lok says "hi".
    Zor'lok wasnt "that" bad, Sure his orbs directions were pretty fucked at the start but once you knew what way they where going it was.... still not that bad!

The amount of guilds I knew who had to "reset" spirit kings because the 2nd boss was the wrong one. But I know most guilds skipped Zor'lok because of it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I can tell you why, the reason for it was Auchindoun horde was completely dead and out of sync with the alliance population (World bosses, AH, etc etc etc)

The reason Kazzak was the server of choice is a combination of high horde pop realm with no other top guilds on, where the main part of the guilds still spoke english.
    So you're the mystery DK lurking! Knew I saw your name somewhere before.

Well if Being on Kazzak helps Envy beat SB and BL I can get on board

Zor'lok wasnt "that" bad, Sure his orbs directions were pretty fucked at the start but once you knew what way they where going it was.... still not that bad!

The amount of guilds I knew who had to "reset" spirit kings because the 2nd boss was the wrong one. But I know most guilds skipped Zor'lok because of it
    oh boy, you're gonna get crushed by someone for saying that...

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    <snip>

Zor'lok pre-nerf/fix was pretty stupid (even if it was enjoyable for a masochist few). I think everyone would agree on that.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-09-27 at 11:52 AM.

Deleted
    So you're the mystery DK lurking! Knew I saw your name somewhere before.

Well if Being on Kazzak helps Envy beat SB and BL I can get on board
    http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en
    If you sort by horde pop, only 3 top relams will show.
    Kazzak
    Twisting Nether
    Draenor

After those the player pop go down from 14-15k to 7k or below.

Kazzak
    Twisting Nether
    Draenor

Assuming you didn't xfer to TN/Draenor due to realm first reasons?
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-09-27 at 12:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    -EU Guilds 8/14H+ on 10: 96
    -EU Guilds 8/14H+ on 25: 77
    -US Guilds 8/14H+ on 10: 36
    -US Guilds 8/14H+ on 25: 47
    That's something I noticed in the last tier, even more than this one: looks like the HC players in the US stick to 25m raiding way more than the EU ones.
    The 10/25m hc guilds ratio is way lower in the US. I think it's due to the different languages spoken in Europe forcing people to gather in smaller groups (Paragon for example), and I also think is the reason of all the 10m bashing we had in this forum: for most of the NA players 25m raiding still is the "right way".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Assuming you didn't xfer to TN/Draenor due to realm first reasons?
    Who on Draenor would be a threat towards that?

It's just a matter of respect for the other guilds.

That's an odd definition of respect but I'm not going to argue, zero point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Zor'lok says "hi".
    Was just about to post this. "O hai, let me MC your healers and give you attenuation/F&V right after!".

Quote Originally Posted by kaleidoscope View Post
    There was a CN vid I believe that was released before Midwinter got their kill and there were a few posts discrediting Midwinter's kill because of that.
    Pretty sure anyone who watched any of the videos would realise that all the strats are pretty different. Being "discredited" was never a huge concern, honestly. The vast majority of kills in our history were based in part off videos, but this one was not.

The big reason it's nice when videos don't come out for a while is just because learning fights without a video is more fun and more challenging. Same thing applies to Paragons, a very technical, strat-oriented fight. Would be very happy if no video came out for some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    I got srs respect for whoever put the blob directions in Bigwigs and sadly I can't remember if this was tested on the beta for me to know the fight but that was the only issue I recall with the fight.. apart from the MC going off and priests casting fear on the raid. OP mind controll are OP. But still it wasn't "that" bad, a lot of guild DID skip it on the 1st week and I believe it got fixed the next reset or later the same reset?

- - - Updated - - -

Kazzak
    Twisting Nether
    Draenor

makes me wonder if Envy would of still come to Kazzak if Slashcry didn't disband

Pretty sure they where the only alliance guild on kazzak xD (I think most of them went to envy anyway)

I got srs respect for whoever put the blob directions in Bigwigs and sadly I can't remember if this was tested on the beta for me to know the fight but that was the only issue I recall with the fight.. apart from the MC going off and priests casting fear on the raid. OP mind controll are OP. But still it wasn't "that" bad, a lot of guild DID skip it on the 1st week and I believe it got fixed the next reset or later the same reset?
    so the Left - Right side from the pull never pissed you off? or the random order of abilities in the last phase? most likely you never saw those before it was hotfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    One thing I noticed: where the hell are the US guilds in the 10 man race? There's 2 of them in the top 20?

Seems like the EU raiding scene is either bigger, or more hardcore than the US one, even on 25. Both markets have a somewhat similar size, but the difference is surprising:

-EU Guilds 8/14H+ on 10: 96
    -EU Guilds 8/14H+ on 25: 77
    -US Guilds 8/14H+ on 10: 36
    -US Guilds 8/14H+ on 25: 47

Arbitrary >50% of the tier completed cut-off. Feel free to use others. Even if you exclude the Russians, the differences are still remarkable.

There are fewer hardcore US guilds, this has always been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Zor'lok RNG was mostly the left-right pull nonsense and him randomly deciding what type of echo he'd spawn in the last phase. Needless to say that echoes of force and verve were shitty as fuck, which I doubt many guilds even saw (let alone multiple echoes, blblblblbllblblblbl).

Everything else was totally fine IMO.
    There were also the random bugs, like the F&V bubbles spawning in the center of the room.

I heard about some funny wipes due to MC randomness, at least in 10HM, but I haven't tried the boss so I don't really know how bad it was.

sry wrong thread, edited

Deleted
    Bit of irony is that you made immersion leave (couldnt get realm first) and after you both left, auchindoun on both sides died lol. It's a sad realm now

Please, don't come to Draenor, we have 2 hour queue times at peak hours already!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh