its amazing that being 5 ilvls below 25 man guilds results in 2-3 days of wiping, and then gaining 5 ilvls at the reset you kill paragons in a few hours.

at this point those guilds still 5 ilvls ahead of them are still wiping for days on paragons

also to whoever said BL got 10 free world firsts, check some facts and youll see that BL actualy did kill all of those bosses faster than method comparing from when servers came up 11h later

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    also to whoever said BL got 10 free world firsts, check some facts and youll see that BL actualy did kill all of those bosses faster than method comparing from when servers came up 11h later
    No one actually cares about the world firsts prior to garrosh hc world first.

15+ Year Old Account
    its amazing that being 5 ilvls below 25 man guilds results in 2-3 days of wiping, and then gaining 5 ilvls at the reset you kill paragons in a few hours.

at this point those guilds still 5 ilvls ahead of them are still wiping for days on paragons
    Ridiculous comparison on the item levels, 10man tuning ≠ 25man tuning

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Yeah, the asshole League... he is the MVP there.
    Lol at affinchi even thinking Blood Legion is in the same tier as Method. If you're not even a threat to dethrone them, your not in the same tier as them. Blood Legion is one tier above Midwinter, but that could change by the next tier or slightly later. I'm not a fan boy of any guild. To be honest, I don't know why I'm even posting, I rarely do. Blood Legion has never gotten a world first tier kill. Hence, they are still a contender guild but will never actually win anything while Method is still around. Affinichi, don't go around bashing other guilds for not being in the same class as you. And don't claim to be in a class that your not. Your the third best guild in the world and that's great. Not better, nor worse. The first and second are still notches above you though.

Deleted

Method accually seemed to run a normal raid on the side, there is no race for the first bosses really. Whoever kills Garrosh first wins anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Method accually seemed to run a normal raid on the side, there is no race for the first bosses really. Whoever kills Garrosh first wins anyhow.
    Method did do normal bosses right after their heroic counterparts, I believe Blood Legion went straight for the first 10 bosses or so before they did any normals at all.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grondath View Post
    Dracodraco sounds like he's little bit jealous of other "equal" guilds progression around him and needs to make excuses for his fail
    Lol not really. Was in echoes a while back, just as Cataclysm came out, and he is actually a very nice guy and a great raid leader too. Great sense of community in that guild, had great times there!

OT, gz Paragon and gz Method looking like a sick race!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Method did do normal bosses right after their heroic counterparts, I believe Blood Legion went straight for the first 10 bosses or so before they did any normals at all.

midwinter did the same, did reg bosses right after they killed the bosses on heroic
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukz View Post
    Lol at affinchi even thinking Blood Legion is in the same tier as Method. If you're not even a threat to dethrone them, your not in the same tier as them. Blood Legion is one tier above Midwinter, but that could change by the next tier or slightly later. I'm not a fan boy of any guild. To be honest, I don't know why I'm even posting, I rarely do. Blood Legion has never gotten a world first tier kill. Hence, they are still a contender guild but will never actually win anything while Method is still around. Affinichi, don't go around bashing other guilds for not being in the same class as you. And don't claim to be in a class that your not. Your the third best guild in the world and that's great. Not better, nor worse. The first and second are still notches above you though.
    Was cheering for BL, but this made me a fan no more. I don't know how they got that in their head. Go Midwinter for US first, because Method really does just seem to be that good.

That has more to do with Method killing each boss twice, once on heroic and once on normal, to gear up players not in the heroic run.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Paragon wiped 500+ times on 25-man heroic on Rag, but still got it down in the first week available, iirc.
    Incorrect. They took 12 days from the death of Majordomo till the kill of Ragnaros. And World 2nd guild took 19 days.

Also it would seem to be rather evident that the 25-man scene has become rather a "one-man-show" by now. Because pretty much all the competition (that mattered anyway) has succumbed to issues beyond their control. Look at how many guilds are still *up there* compared to WotLK or Tier 11 when the amount of top guilds was staggering.

It's sad because I really feel that the Method of Now could have posed a bigger challenge to the Paragon of Then.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Incorrect. They took 12 days from the death of Majordomo till the kill of Ragnaros. And World 2nd guild took 19 days.
    I knew they did it right before the reset, wasn't sure if it was the same week or the next week.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukz View Post
    Lol at affinchi even thinking Blood Legion is in the same tier as Method. If you're not even a threat to dethrone them, your not in the same tier as them. Blood Legion is one tier above Midwinter
    I wouldn't even say that, if you take into account Midwinter's Alliance disadvantage and such. They were one of only 3 guilds to kill Siegecrafter after both NA and EU had a full week on him, even though they got delayed on Thok thanks to no Beastslaying + other horde racials. I bet they're very close to, or even better than, BL in terms of skill.

Bash Blood Legion because that's what the cool kids do. This thread is getting annoying.

Deleted
    World First Alliance 10-man Thok by Cynetic

Grats!

This thread turned into cancer pretty fast. Wow. Can't people just be happy that there's even a race for PvE? This doesn't happen in other MMOs, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coppas View Post
    This is a needed change IMO pallies have been sadly lacking this xpac and now at least they will be able to compete with other healers.
    Kappa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Bash Blood Legion because that's what the cool kids do. This thread is getting annoying.
    I am sure there are people who bash Blood Legion just because other people do it.

But those of us who know the facts and have witnessed Blood Legions unsportsmanlike like and downright douchebaggery behavior first hand are entitled to express their opinion and inform others of what kind of guild Blood Legion.

They have some downright bitter people in that guild and like to create vicious and untrue rumors about others. It's not my place to say specifics here but lets just say Blood Legion had to make some untrue rumors up to get Kenny Loggins to leave Midwinter and join Blood Legion.

Also there is a video kicking around on youtube of Affinity telling his viewers to all make tickets against Vodka to get them banned for the race for camping the Black Market auction house back int he first tier of MoP.

Please dont spread such things in this post, its very off-topic and even yet its bashing another guild. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-09-26 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    This doesn't happen in other MMOs, you know.
    One could argue that other MMOs suck

But I agree that BL bashing is incredible, you'd think that BL has only a few heroics and isn't second at the moment by reading some of the comments in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    This thread turned into cancer pretty fast. Wow.
    Page 118 is pretty fast?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.