Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Because they don't, and mentioning that would be deceptive.

Only 25man has increased damage and HP, not 10man. 10man is where they got the kill, using the higher ilevel gear from 25man, which they obtained through the fact that Blizzard allows them to have separate lockouts for 10 and 25.
    Now it is deceptive too.

They can make it clear by what you said in paragraph 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quarts View Post
    What rule? There is no rule book for world firsts and/or kill videos. It's completely fabricated by the World of Warcraft community.
    ok, since there is no rule.
    Whoever put their kill video first is valid.
    I am all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    I lost the little respect i had left for STARS. They lost and they release the video first.
    LMAO

I remember Method kill Radon WF right?

and they didnt post their video till very last. y didnt u say the same thing

stars got world first in their division so i think that gives them grounds to release a vid when the 2nd guild in their division kills the boss

As if it matters about videos. It's a different race remember? keke

Deleted
    Method is probably doing this out of respect for the guilds competing for the top spots. But i guess respect is a rare thing around here. Exorsus released a few videos before Method last tier, and now STARS, who are not even in the same competition, released the very final boss (after killing it AFTER Method, even tho they have an extra lockout advantadge mind you).

So much for internet attention. So little for sportsmanship.
    <snip>
    Honestly dude, what is it to you if an asian guild releases a kill-video when they play under different rules and with more difficult bosses with higher hp. Some people here got something stuck up their behinds for no reason.

INFRACTED: Post constructively. A meme wasn't needed here. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-04 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Moderator mentioned on the main page that they had higher ilvl but he didn't mention about boss having +dmg% and +HP% which is kinda ridiculous.
    Yeah it's so obvious that they're trying to discredit them by mentioning Bloodlegion in the same post as well. It's like Oh look BL killed the boss and then some guild with 9ilvs higher also killed him as well.

Man I'm losing a respect on MMOChamp with this type of misinformation on a front page. They killed the boss with higher ilv. but the boss was also harder than the Western server. The excuse about he doesn't know is really bad since he's a media, a WoW focused website. This information about harder boss on Asian server has been posted by Blizzard and MMOChamp as well. Very unprofessional from MMOChamp if you ask me.
    Last edited by mmoce1ee34efc0; 2013-10-04 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemie View Post
    Yeah it's so obvious that they're trying to discredit them by mentioning Bloodlegion in the same post as well. It's like Oh look BL killed the boss and then some guild with 9ilvs higher also killed him as well.

Man I'm losing a respect on MMOChamp with this type of misinformation on a front page. They killed the boss with higher ilv. but the boss was also harder than the Western server. The excuse about he doesn't know is really bad since he's a media, a WoW focused website. This information about harder boss on Asian server has been posted by Blizzard and MMOChamp as well. Very unprofessional from MMOChamp if you ask me.
    But you're spouting the same missinformed stuff here too.
    Sure the bosses got more HP, but the 8 Ilvl higher gear makes more than up for that, as has been shown time and time again in this thread.

So both sides are talking nonsense here, no one should try to badmouth the other one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    That's not how it works. The 2.1 billion for 32 bit is a MAXIMUM value, not COMBINED value.

Bosses can easily have 3x 1.9 billion phases, but not 2x 2.1 billion phases (in 32 bit).
    If they put the health with int (signed) yes, but if it is uint (unsigned) it can be 2x2.1billion.

10+ Year Old Account

You know the cool thing about this site you're visiting? You don't own it. When you own your own website you can choose what information to post or not post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Different race, cry more

INFRACTED: Please post constructively. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-04 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Any links to kill videos of heroic garrosh ? Either 10 or 25 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Any links to kill videos of heroic garrosh ? Either 10 or 25 ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7EyP...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by DrWinkenstein View Post
    Oh shit, an actual full kill video.

Deleted
    Hordlinge killed Paragons yesterday and Moonz too, 20 mins ago, 5 10 man guilds now on garrosh, wonder if there will be a 10 man wf (don't give a shit about the Asian one. you do? too bad, don't care) this reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    this fight is absolute cancer how the fuck did you keep motivated for this abomination
    worst end boss ive ever seen jesus fuck
    O_____________O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    this fight is absolute cancer how the fuck did you keep motivated for this abomination
    worst end boss ive ever seen jesus fuck
    Now read this with Nyan Cat rolling in the background.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Lol Thought u disbanded or something hehehe Gzz ladz!
    shots fired!

gratz though avast!
    blackfuse is making my but hurt

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    It's their chance to end Paragon though.
    how would it be there chance to kill paragon? method will have almost a 5ilvl advantage (being a 25m) on paragon when they finish up to garrosh this week. how would that be at all fair?
    Last edited by cyqu; 2013-10-04 at 07:45 PM.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

@Mionelol How is this worse than Deathwing nails?

@Mionelol How is this worse than Deathwing nails?
    You'd be surprised.

Gotta say I can't agree more with her.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Well i'm actually very curious now.