Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcrst View Post
    hey son, if you say this, how about we call the previous “world first” by eu/us guilds the west first kill with one week advantage?
    They get it 1 day after EU...

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Should just make a thread for SoO EU/US first so people wouldnt start blabbing about the asia kills. It's so commong to start trolling with the "world first is a world first".
    agree. and do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    I said with ANY healing setup Hpally Rdruid. MW Hpally. Rdruid MW are the only setups i have seen or heard about 2 healing this encounter. As you should know most well progressed 10 mans dont have a druid in their setup but yea a lot of guilds actually do have a MW and a Hpally but never the less the same thing doesnt apply to 25 man.

No, they add a few numbers on top of the 25 when they do their multiplier.

Example: Malkorok, probably the closest single target dps fight this tier.

10 Heroic: 629 million hp. 6 dps, 2 tanks, assume each tank = 80% of a dps = 7.6 dps = average 82.8 mil damage per dps over 6 minutes = 229k dps requirement.

25 Heroic: 1764 million hp. 18 dps, 2 tanks, assume each tank = 100% of a dps = 20 dps = average 88.2 mil damage per dps over 6 minutes = 245k dps requirement.

There are more adds in 25m too but they get cleaved down so it's sort of whatever. In the end:

245/229 = 25m dps need 7% more dps to meet the same checks of a 10m. The 7% disparity is more than what a 4 ilvl difference would create, even if you toss in stuff like skull banner and stormlash which 25m is going to get 2.5x more, on average.

On the whole though, 10v25 balance this tier has been a lot closer than 10v25 of the past tiers where some 10m "dps checks" were almost irrelevant.

As a sidenote, the ilvl tuning is also why most people don't consider an Asian 10m kill to be "world first" - you're going in with 13-14 ilvls above what the instance was tuned for, roughly equivalent to a 16-17% zonewide nerf.
    Yeah add to that you need to maintain 25 top-notch players with that quality..., Anyways grats on your Siege kill! Awesome job guys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by discmeedel View Post
    I said with ANY healing setup Hpally Rdruid. MW Hpally. Rdruid MW are the only setups i have seen or heard about 2 healing this encounter. As you should know most well progressed 10 mans dont have a druid in their setup but yea a lot of guilds actually do have a MW and a Hpally but never the less the same thing doesnt apply to 25 man.
    What he said was so black and white anyway. In 25man you don't have so clearly defined roles and/or the personal responsibility. All DPS has to do everything, whereas in 25man as a great single player you can just stay on the boss. Examples can be shared with each and every boss this tier of which there is a video out. And coupled with more cooldowns, way more lax healing etc., it makes 10man the harder difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    They get it 1 day after EU...
    on CN sever only in patch 5.4 it is 1 day later than EU. For wotlk, it almost 2 years later. Others, it is one week later than US.

Quote Originally Posted by Abcrst View Post
    on CN sever only in patch 5.4 it is 1 day later than EU. For wotlk, it almost 2 years later. Others, it is one week later than US.
    Whats your point, that asia guilds have killed stuff faster in the past? that's completely irrelevant since they do so with the information of videos from other guilds.

Even with 25man it is still a different race for asia, but at least those kills are still very respectable and well earned, it may still be slightly easier on dps requirements, and the extra ilv helps with hp as well, but at least its very close.

10man on the other hand come on, these guy have what like 14-15 ilv over what the other 10mans are doing, that's just so pointless.

If Asia guilds get a equal 25man then they will be in that race, but as long as 10/25man are different there not sharing a lock out, well it doesn't count for anything if asia get a 10m first, it will be even more sad if they manage to cheese Garrosh as well with the same thing.

Just get over it man , Asia has there own little race, they have the handicap, may have given to them by Blizzard but its there now regardless, its just belittling to the 10M guilds in eu/us to even go on about this.

I'm even sure that there is a good chance asia will get a 25m on paragons first because there dps check is easier, these players are still fantastic players don't get me wrong, but they have a handicap that puts them out of the game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We 2 healed with Resto Druid / H Priest.

Was fine with Resto Druid / H Pally prior to the kill as well, our pally just had internet issues happening.

These threads never fail to disappoint.

Must great to play on EU server. You can never lose a world first. US gets it you fall back on "but but but US gets it a day ahead!! Waaah" When Asia gets it (even though they get it behind them) you fall back on the old excuse of "but they have better ilvls!!! Cry"

Grats on the first kill of paragons
    Last edited by Realtalk; 2013-09-24 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    These threads never fail to disappoint.

Must great to play on EU server. You can never lose a world first. US gets you fall back on "but but but US gets it a day ahead!! Waaah" When Asia gets it (even though they get it behind them) you fall back on the old excuse of "but they have better ilvls!!! Cry"
    Except those are...legitimate reasons? US does get it 12 hours earlier and Asia does have better ilevels for 10 mans, since tuning is the same but they are able to run 25 mans for higher ilevel gear. Not sure what your point is.

No one discredited stars yogg 0 kill when they got it first while the playing field was even.

P.S. I'm of the opinion that a WF is a WF regardless of region and rules for that region, just stating how the things you are saying are legitimate reasons.

A 25m raid needs to have a stable of healers. We have at least two healing capable toons of each class that we rotate in for each specific boss. We certainly couldn't have 5healed Malk with two resto shaman. Why should 10m be exempt from this roster shuffle if you want to be competitive?

Yeah add to that you need to maintain 25 top-notch players with that quality..., Anyways grats on your Siege kill! Awesome job guys!
    Thanks! Was an entirely too fun fight.
    Last edited by kaiadam; 2013-09-24 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah its just that people like to see a more fair competition.

Someone smarter than me needs to come up with a formula like they have in the NFL for Quarterback rating. Something that uses the variables # of pulls, average ilvl of raid, date/time of first kill, add in a mix of avoidable damage taken and whatnot and come up with a SKILL rating. LOL.

But then someone would poke a hole in that, and we'd be back to square one. I guess status quo is ok.

Should just make a thread for SoO EU/US first so people wouldnt start blabbing about the asia kills. It's so commong to start trolling with the "world first is a world first".
    I think you should look up what trolling is.
    Someone having a different opinion to you on what makes a world first is not trolling,
    The word has lost all meaning because people just love to throw it around whenever someone says something they don't agree with

10+ Year Old Account
    A 25m raid needs to have a stable of healers. We have at least two healing capable toons of each class that we rotate in for each specific boss. We certainly couldn't have 5healed Malk with two resto shaman. Why should 10m be exempt from this roster shuffle if you want to be competitive?
    Why do they also kill bosses on 10M world firsts way before an enrage timer. While typically on 25M you are beating the enrage timer 2-3 seconds before going off or killing the boss during enrage? Oh, right. it's that ilvl disadvantage too...
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobum View Post
    I think you should look up what trolling is.
    Someone having a different opinion to you on what makes a world first is not trolling,
    The word has lost all meaning because people just love to throw it around whenever someone says something they don't agree with
    It's trolling when your opinion is wrong and you know it's wrong.

paragon disc/mw I don't think you looked very hard

10+ Year Old Account
    We certainly couldn't have 5healed Malk with two resto shaman.
    I dont know, we just 5healed Malk with 2 Resto shamans, 1 drood, 1 holy pala and 1 MW so I guess it is possible ^^

245/229 = 25m dps need 7% more dps to meet the same checks of a 10m. The 7% disparity is more than what a 4 ilvl difference would create, even if you toss in stuff like skull banner and stormlash which 25m is going to get 2.5x more, on average.
    you do realise that 25man also has several of these said cooldowns when compared to 10man

It's trolling when your opinion is wrong and you know it's wrong.
    Seriously?
    Once again,
    It is their OPINION, I disagree with your OPINION but that doesn't make it wrong, and I don't call you a troll for having that OPINION.

Deleted
    KIN Raiders from Korea have downed siegecrafter a while ago.