Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    Because they're technically in a different race because of how their lock outs and gear works.
    Bosses also have higher hp / do more dmg.
    Still counts

from what I can see in the dungeon journal there is barely any new mechanics on garrosh, I've heard about a Hc only heart phase that will port you to stormwind but other then that I can't see any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Still counts
    That's fine if you want to believe that. I choose to keep them separate.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet the damage in the heart phases is retarulous. on regular those hart phases make me uneasy even with the light buff you get from killing the mobs
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Still counts
    Honestly I disagree. There's more math involved than just increase of hp,dmg. This is also the reason why we now split 10 and 25 man. The variables are different, therefor the race is different. Ofcourse this is just my opinion.

Still counts
    Not in their 10 man, this is the point, they are doing 10man with +13 ilvl from their 25 man.

GUYS

We had the Asia vs World discussion a dozen times already. This will not be the time the discussion ends in agreement, trust me. Move on, please.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Blood Legion Siegecrafter video, if anyone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaPwkNyMXY
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Not in their 10 man, this is the point, they are doing 10man with +13 ilvl from their 25 man.
    Oh, I thought it was a 25man.
    Anyhow itd as the person a few above said itd probably be just better to leave it be

Deleted
    Oh, I thought it was a 25man.
    Anyhow itd as the person a few above said itd probably be just better to leave it be
    Well it gets annoying when ppl with no information start saying opinions such as "25m asian guild with flat out 8 ilvl higher gear + increased warforged rate kill 10m boss it's a valid "world first" comparable to paragon killing it with 15 ilvl less". Can't assume anything but trolling at this point when ppl claim Asia being part of the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Yes, killed it ~17 hours ago, should be full wiping on garrosh for hours by now
    Paragon also killed Paragons, hoping for them to kill garrosh first
    It is a different race, but I will never discount Paragon's skills or abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    It is a different race, but I will never discount Paragon's skills or abilities.
    Yes, i never claimed otherwise ?
    With that being said, there's still a huge amount of prestige for killing garrosh first, regardless of format.

I hope Paragon gets that prestige once again
    Still think method is a phenomenal guild and it saddens me a bit that paragon isn't a contender in that format.

Does anyone know the raid comp that paragon used for Paragons. It seems that the wowprogress raid comp function is bugged for their kill.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused did a Chinese guild kill garrosh 10 man already?

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Yeah, this is a good way to say it. They are different races, that's why we say "World first 25" and "World first 10". Being WF10 still makes you a pretty great bunch of people. Skill required for 10 vs 25 isn't relevant. Until you're vying for the lead in either, you don't get to have a lot of say in it.

(This isn't directed at anyone personally.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Its time like these I want Blood Legion or US guild to get World First even more.

There are so many players from both regions, who show respect for both Method & BL & wish them luck on the race than theres the crowd who complains about every little detail about the race if its something they don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cika View Post
    He actually was in on our (Exodus) week 1 M'uru kill xD.
    Hey old friend. Didn't know you were still around.

Deleted
    This will solve the world first discussion (US vs EU vs Asia etc): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2YLnK6nbSs

Some nostalgia for those of you that remembers this. For those of you that havent heard it, enjoy!

Deleted
    God what a video laughing my ass off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    I am sure there are people who bash Blood Legion just because other people do it.

But those of us who know the facts and have witnessed Blood Legions unsportsmanlike like and downright douchebaggery behavior first hand are entitled to express their opinion and inform others of what kind of guild Blood Legion.

They have some downright bitter people in that guild and like to create vicious and untrue rumors about others. It's not my place to say specifics here but lets just say Blood Legion had to make some untrue rumors up to get Kenny Loggins to leave Midwinter and join Blood Legion.

Also there is a video kicking around on youtube of Affinity telling his viewers to all make tickets against Vodka to get them banned for the race for camping the Black Market auction house back int he first tier of MoP.[/B]
    I remember the drama from that video, pretty lame. Also I wonder exactly how many ppl BL 'stole' from other guilds this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    it hit aids level around page 3. with the bl hate, asia getting wf blackfuse 25 and someone saying method got wf, guilds hating on other guilds play style, its at Ebola level. I got the hazmat suit ready for full on black plague.
    Get your facts straight, the supposed WF kill from Asia happened on Paragons and it was a 10M kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyseaward View Post
    Does anyone know the raid comp that paragon used for Paragons. It seems that the wowprogress raid comp function is bugged for their kill.
    according to their screenshot: prot pala, guardian druid, hunter, 2 x locks, fury warr, mage, balance druid, mw monk and healing priest.