Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wtf is this (srs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0JC4QTeHU

Did this guy just escape from Guantanamo Bay? Badass muscle ... I remember having a physique like this at 10 years of age.

Deleted
    Low body fat but no more more muscle than the average man off the street, he has an over rated opinion of himself. Whats the point in this thread apart from bashing him? This should not be our way, we educate not berate.

Just stumbled upon Fruitarianism. I didn't even know such thing existed. I'm not saying all Fruitarianists(?) are like this but ... some of these guys videos are like ... lol seriously wtf.

Deleted
    I have nothing against vegan bodybuilders, but fruit only won't cut it, there is no way he is getting enough protein to build muscle.

I know right. Yet these extremists are saying protein and fats are bad for you ... So, um, your muscles getting nicely repaired bro?
    It's like, they compare themselves to gorillas and horses cause they are strong animals ... Last time I checked we're not gorillas ... or horses ...

Deleted
    If they are going to compare us to animals it should be our closest relative, the Bonobo ape, which also happens to be an omnivore.

Doesn't really look like he is building muscle.. But he is staying lean and pretty tone..

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    Just stumbled upon Fruitarianism. I didn't even know such thing existed. I'm not saying all Fruitarianists(?) are like this but ... some of these guys videos are like ... lol seriously wtf.
    To be blunt, they're idiots. While they probably eat a diet that's superior to what the average person eats, that's only because the average person eats an incredible amount of garbage. People that pick goofy shit like "fruitatarian" diets are bordering on superstitious in what they believe their diet does for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    To be blunt, they're idiots. While they probably eat a diet that's superior to what the average person eats, that's only because the average person eats an incredible amount of garbage. People that pick goofy shit like "fruitatarian" diets are bordering on superstitious in what they believe their diet does for them.
    The term 'garbage' is subjective. I follow IIFYM, which means no foods are off bounds. There are people who abuse it and choose to eat McDonalds all day which does give IIFYM a bad name. But on the other hand, just sticking to fruits is ... lolwut? Eating veges is considered evil now? Because we're eating a food that could potentially regrow into more food?
    Good for the animals and planet? These extremists claim to eat at least 30 bananas a day ... I can't imagine the amount of water and other shit needed to grow those bananas and yet it's all going to one person. They're stealing all the animals foods as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    lolwat? that's a thing? Jeez.

These people must have the most depressing dumps ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    These people must have the most depressing dumps ever.
    Have you ever eaten a bunch of mangos and then gone to the bathroom. It is terrible. Its like a muddy hurricane.

Anyway... he looks like a 12 year old boy that is going through a growth spurt. If having extremely low body fat is having 'lots of muscle', anorexic girls are the buffest in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Have you ever eaten a bunch of mangos and then gone to the bathroom. It is terrible. Its like a muddy hurricane.

Anyway... he looks like a 12 year old boy that is going through a growth spurt. If having extremely low body fat is having 'lots of muscle', anorexic girls are the buffest in the world.
    Believe it or not thats what many people consider the perfect body, having muscles is considered disgusting nowadays. I intend to become as disgusting as possible.

Deleted
    Where's the muscle? All i see is one skinny ass dude.

Deleted
    that was really weird, you do know fruit has alot of (natural)sugar in them right?

in b4 someone dies because of fructose overdose

"You can build some badass muscles." HAHAHAHAHAHA...give me a break! Sure he doesn't have a high body fat percentage but he's soooo skinny. Badass muscles? Not even the slighest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fromis View Post
    "You can build some badass muscles." HAHAHAHAHAHA...give me a break! Sure he doesn't have a high body fat percentage but he's soooo skinny. Badass muscles? Not even the slighest.
    "Give me a break you said ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGug4Ga1IiQ

Last time I've seen a bodybuilder run something like this it was.... well well... /rolleyes.

The point of this guy is just that you can do whatever you want by eating only fruits.... because we don't need meat, milk product and all the shit around, really.

Also OPie is a lazy troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    The point of this guy is just that you can do whatever you want by eating only fruits.... because we don't need meat, milk product and all the shit around, really.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitar...ional_concerns

lol

Also:

THANK YOU SKELETON

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    "Give me a break you said ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGug4Ga1IiQ

Last time I've seen a bodybuilder run something like this it was.... well well... /rolleyes.

Also OPie is a lazy troll.
    I don't think you understand sarcasm.

OT: That guy is completely gross looking. He seems like a stiff wind would knock him over.