Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Its actually a WoW PvE/PvP zone.

But okay, lets keep trying to knock the most successful MMORPG ever, because its the only game that has content that resembles content in other games?
    people always find it offence when they hear their mmo copies some features from other mmos while that is actualy not something bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    But the problem with designing your game around that system is when there is no one leveling your experience is completely ruined. Which is why if WoW plans to add this in future expansions, they shouldn't just do events they need to mix it up like FFXIV is doing or what WHO did. This way if an event pops and you are all alone you can ignore it and do your quests.
    Which is exactly what you can do in GW2...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Destiny is not an MMO. They developers said it is not an MMO. Just because it has MMO elements doesn't make it an MMO. Smite has MMO elements, doesn't make it an MMO.
    Your own quote says "Destiny is not a TRADITIONAL MMO"... sheesh u r blind.

The defintion of MMO fits exactly to what Destiny is...

Here i googled the defintion for u...

MMO = A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMO and MMOG) is a multiplayer video game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players simultaneously. By necessity, they are played on the Internet. Many games have at least one persistent world, however others just have large numbers of players competing at once in one form or another without any lasting effect to the world at all.

Destiny has a persistent universe where thousands of players can jump into and out of whenever they like... thats an MMO. I dont care if Bungie r trying to redefine what MMO means, ill stick to the correct definition thanks.

Moderator Note: This is off-topic and everyone has been warned of this. Stop derailing the thread [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-09-11 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Your own quote says "Destiny is not a TRADITIONAL MMO"... sheesh u r blind.

The defintion of MMO fits exactly to what Destiny is...

Here i googled the defintion for u...

MMO = A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMO and MMOG) is a multiplayer video game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players simultaneously. By necessity, they are played on the Internet. Many games have at least one persistent world, however others just have large numbers of players competing at once in one form or another without any lasting effect to the world at all.

Destiny has a persistent universe where thousands of players can jump into and out of whenever they like... thats an MMO. I dont care if Bungie r trying to redefine what MMO means, ill stick to the correct definition thanks.
    go to video game discussion make a thread names : is destiny a mmo or not? and discuss it there not here -.-

Deleted
    I'm actually going to close this since it's now mostly game bashing and arguing over different MMOs which isn't constructive.