Demonology Timeless Isle

Has anyone else noticed that their minnion is taking more damage than any other time in this expansion. Its like it is getting crit to death. and even though I have been healing the crap out of mine he dies quickly. Its almost like Soul Link is not working right.

thats cus soul link does nothing for the demon now

kinda sad but the only time your void walker is gonna be a good tank is when he tank cleave mobs
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I've been using Wrathguard and he always did great before.

... wrathguard is not a tank he lack the avoidence and abilities void walker does

try void walker and tell me if its better :P
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by winterfox72 View Post
    I've been using Wrathguard and he always did great before.
    No he didnt. Wrathguards are useless pieces of shit when it comes to tanking. I could spit on one and it would die from the impact.

- - - Updated - - -

Try using soul leech instead if you insist on not using the Void lord.

For the isle mobs I saw best results going aff with a voidlord. Not many things "need" the aoe threat of a FG/WG and demo already does the cleave thing well. The axe toss is nice for dips***t rogues but that's another topic. (so is disarm but if you pull a trinket w' axe toss you have an easy howl into a CC chain and axe toss def goes through cloak)

Yeah I dint realize that Soul Leech heals You now. I will definatelly try Voidlord and Soul Leech. I guess I'll have to completelly change my way of playing. Kinda sucks because I really liked it the way it was.