Advise on this offer.

Hey guys! I am looking into building a pc for my brother who plays mostly wow and I recently got this offer:

case: aerocool x predater x1 white edition
    cpu : Intel core i7 -4770 3.40GHZ LGA1150 - BOX 4th generation
    mother board: asus z78 pro retail
    rams: GEIL GEV3 16GB 1600mhz dual channel kite
    PSU: OCZ ZT750W ZT SERIES 750WAT
    gpu asus gtx650-dc-1G DDR5
    hard disk: western digital sata3 1TB
    dvd:samsung dvd rw-sh224bb/base sata black bulk

That PC is 2 allegedly 2 months old and I can get it for 650-700 euros. I am not an expert but besides the gpu the rest parts seem pretty good given the price and age. What is your opinion guys? Does it worth it?
    Last edited by catablitz; 2013-09-11 at 11:42 AM.

If it comes with all receipts proving nothing is stolen and the parts are actually few months old and under warranty it's decent buy at that price. And yes, graphics card is kinda crappy but it should be enough for mixed medium/high settings.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Thanks for the reply mate. A friend of mine has checked the receipts and told me it was bought at 30 July 2013 and every part has 3 years warranty. Of course I will have to check my self. So if I verify his words, it is a purchase I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok...This is getting interesting. Just when I was about to call the seller and arrange a meeting, I got a call about another offer......

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I
    CPU: AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i
    RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x4GB
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 660
    Sound Card: Asus Xonar DG 5.1
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
    PSU: Thermaltake SmartM 750W
    HDD: Seagate barracuda 7.200 1TB.

Price is 800 euros.

So the obvious question rises. Assuming both are legit with receipts and warranties (don't know if the 2nd build has any warranty left), which one is the better purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Thanks for the reply mate. A friend of mine has checked the receipts and told me it was bought at 30 July 2013 and every part has 3 years warranty. Of course I will have to check my self. So if I verify his words, it is a purchase I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok...This is getting interesting. Just when I was about to call the seller and arrange a meeting, I got a call about another offer......

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I
    CPU: AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i
    RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x4GB
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 660
    Sound Card: Asus Xonar DG 5.1
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
    PSU: Thermaltake SmartM 750W
    HDD: Seagate barracuda 7.200 1TB.

Price is 800 euros.

So the obvious question rises. Assuming both are legit with receipts and warranties (don't know if the 2nd build has any warranty left), which one is the better purchase?
    The GTX 660 and the SSD is mighty tempting. You pretty much got a choice of a better CPU vs a better GPU+ a SSD. Personally, I would go with the SSD+Better GPU. You can always OC the FX to get some more performance out of it.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    The GTX 660 and the SSD is mighty tempting. You pretty much got a choice of a better CPU vs a better GPU+ a SSD. Personally, I would go with the SSD+Better GPU. You can always OC the FX to get some more performance out of it.
    For "mostly WoW" use the second set is a no-no. Even though you can overclock it, it will never be as good as the first computer in Blizzard games, and getting a new 120GB SSD will easily fit into the price difference of those two.

Does both computers also come with legit Windows 7/8 license, or is that necessary? It will cost quite a lot of money also.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

They both have legit windows 7 64bit. I lean towards the 1st build but that gpu is disheartening. I know that 8320 is way worse than 4770 for wow at least, if not everything, but what can I expect from it given the mobo/gpu combo each build comes with?

Deleted
    I would just go for the first one. Pop in a SSD and wait till AMD releases their new line up to buy a new gpu.
    I dont really like the PSU, but it should be fine I guess. But that is also something you could replace together with the gpu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you from might I ask?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Greece. More on topic. Tomorrow I will meet the seller of the first build and we have agreed on 650 euros if everything is as described.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly caseking.de does not deliver to Greece.

There was a offer for 700 EUR for this setup:

B85 MB
    2x4 1600 MHz ram
    XFX 550 PSU
    WD 1TB HDD
    650 Ti Boost
    Bitfenix Shinobi case
    Windows 7

Which is quite better than the setup at OP.
    Anyway, for 650 that is a fine deal in Greece.
    Add a new GPU & a SSD in the future and you have a rock solid machine.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Thanks for everyone's effort and interest to help me guys. I will go for the 1st one.