Restarted, what can I expect ?

First things first, here is my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lower/advanced

So I played to 90 in Pandaland, but then quickly got bored of the game and D3 was new and so I stopped. Reactivated last nigth. My question is, what can I expect dps-wise with my gear ? I remember all mages in my raid group doing 100k+ dps, but I was not able to get above 30k in the scenarios I did yesterday.

Please dont pay attention to the enchants, I know they are wrong. I pushed my enchanting and the enchanted items are still from that. I will start enchanting/gemming properly once I have at least epic items ( as with the boots for example ).

Another question : please give me any hints you can on gearing up quickly. I found the quest chain for the boots yesterday and that was nice and quick. Any more almost free epics that I can go for ? Or should I just run heroics till my ilvl is good enugh for LFR?
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Go to the timeless Isle and kill rares/farm chests, they drop epic tokens which you can right click to turn into 496 gear, or if you get lucky and you get an upgrade token, you can combine it with the gear token to make 535 gear, if you're unsure about this kind of stuff, check the front page of MMO

Deleted
    Summon Luggage and just let it go to town.

..Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Did some heroics yesterday, got lucky with drops that replaced some of my green gear, then went and stocked up on justice points items. This got me to 460 and into the first LFR. Got two epics in the first run, which replaced some of my placeholder - ilvl items.

Did 35k dps in one heroic and in the scarlet monestary aoe fest heroic i even pulled 65k dps. Getting better, but a long way to go still...

Will look into the timeless isle once it is not that over farmed any more.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Did some heroics yesterday, got lucky with drops that replaced some of my green gear, then went and stocked up on justice points items. This got me to 460 and into the first LFR. Got two epics in the first run, which replaced some of my placeholder - ilvl items.

Did 35k dps in one heroic and in the scarlet monestary aoe fest heroic i even pulled 65k dps. Getting better, but a long way to go still...

Will look into the timeless isle once it is not that over farmed any more.
    All chests are individual loot so you can't farm them. One person loots, it despawns and respawns in a second. In 1 day of messing around and getting my cloak I got an entire set for my rogue minus 1 ring and 1 trinket and also enough cloth pieces to DE and make 3 Dancing Steel enchants. You literally just walk around and pick up epics so I would get out there ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbud View Post
    You literally just walk around and pick up epics so I would get out there ASAP
    Wow so it really is like at the end of all expansions.

I'll go over there tonigth.
    Ecce homo ergo elk