Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Now if I can just get some time to play any games that would be a start.
    same here... I felt proud of myself when I passed on ESO and Civ V:Complete at 12 USD each, mainly for reasons of time and because I already had Civ V base game... right now, I just bought both of them and I am installing ESO... gotta find the time room Goku used some time ago.... though I'm pretty sure that even then time will be a problem (regarding Civ V) :P

Well it was long time ago i promised a giveaway. Had to renew my card, and discovered i had some spare change i it. So enjoy a free game

The game will be sent as Steam gift, either through email or if you're willing to, via Steam directly.

Enjoy!

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    *snip*
    Ooh, nicely done. These games are always so fun with controllers. Can't even tell you how many hours I played the THQ games on N64 back in the day. Between wrestling games, goldeneye, and san fran rush. Good times.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    WCW vs NWO

I used to play the old Smackdown v Raw games too on Playstation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Well it was long time ago i promised a giveaway. Had to renew my card, and discovered i had some spare change i it. So enjoy a free game

The game will be sent as Steam gift, either through email or if you're willing to, via Steam directly.

Enjoy!

I miss CM Punk

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post
    I miss CM Punk
    Who doesn't
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Before I do anything rash I wanted to ask here first :P

I need a controller as i dont own one (i know i know... ) so I was thinking of getting an Xbox One controller, now... is that a wise thing to do or should I go for something else?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlife View Post
    Before I do anything rash I wanted to ask here first :P

I need a controller as i dont own one (i know i know... ) so I was thinking of getting an Xbox One controller, now... is that a wise thing to do or should I go for something else?

I use a 360 controller. I would use any xbox controller before I used any others.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Still think that the X360 controller is one of the best controllers ever and the X1 controller is apparently even better.

I bought a $25 Logitech controller from a Best Buy years ago; quite happy with it. In fact, I'm using it at this very moment (playing Resident Evil 4).

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Just get the normal one for over $100 less

- - - Updated - - -

Or is the elite version that much better that it justifies the price increase? As it is right now I can buy almost 5 normal controllers for the price of 1 elite.

Deleted
    Last (& only) controller I bought cost me a whopping £5.99, lasted a couple of years so was a bargain.
    For that pricey one, not only would I want it to last a century, I`d want it to complete the tough "wtf was that" moments in platformer games for me ;p

- - - Updated - - -

steam is having a Quakecon sale, loads of stuff up there.

Deleted
    My problem is that i didnt want to spend too much on a controller as I dont really know what games im actually going to use it with, and i heard that the Xbox 360 is good, but i heard that the XO is even better and for like £10 more... might as well i suppose

Also... big nope to the elite one, can't really justify it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lostlife View Post
    My problem is that i didnt want to spend too much on a controller as I dont really know what games im actually going to use it with, and i heard that the Xbox 360 is good, but i heard that the XO is even better and for like £10 more... might as well i suppose

Also... big nope to the elite one, can't really justify it :P
    The 360 one is pretty good and works better on PC games since it's MS designed and basically the default one they choose. Though the Steam Controller might be a contender (design just looks odd). Haven't paid attention to the Xbox One controller so no idea how it compares.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    The main thing I would mind is the fact that it's wireless.

I hate batteries.

Still got 2x sega superpad 8 here, with a usb convertor, since I no longer have the original video card that they fit into. :P
    Had them for well over 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I use a 360 controller. I would use any xbox controller before I used any others.
    Same, used one for years and would recommend above any other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    The main thing I would mind is the fact that it's wireless.

I hate batteries.
    Same, back in the day of Ulduar I was main tank and just at the pull the batteries in my then wireless mouse died, needless to say we wiped so since then I avoid like the plague.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Deleted
    Seconded.
    Even though there`s the odd time a wire from headset or mouse will bug me, I`d rather that than having audio or mouse screw me over mid-scrap hehe
    I`m already terribad at pvp, don`t need any more hurdles ;p

Glacier 3: The Meltdown=3AWG4-ZG4WV-5NWLE