10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of horror and zombie games. Bad time of the year for me for buying bundles.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is one of the worst spooky bundles ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Indiegala got a REALLY spooky games bundle up.
    1 game with cards,. and most of those games look,..
    I wouldn't even want it if it was for free... (well,. just to increase my library count maybe)

why the heck are there pet games in a spooky bundle though,.. because it's "scary bad" ?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    1 game with cards,. and most of those games look,..
    I wouldn't even want it if it was for free... (well,. just to increase my library count maybe)

why the heck are there pet games in a spooky bundle though,.. because it's "scary bad" ?
    Ya that confused the fuck out of me. I clicked the link and see those games and was like wtf...

Figured I wasn't at the right bundle but I was lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I have keys for the following games. Send me a PM if you want one and are a regular around here.

The Masterplan
    Contagion
    Insurgency
    Last edited by Woogs; 2016-10-19 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    Normally 79p, but now 7p on GMG.
    Has steam cards, so probably make that back & then some for those that can be bothered with cards.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/spin-rush/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it's for specific sales, specific dates or if it's a new general rule for all purchases moving forwards, but I got an email from Humblebundle saying that 5% of any purchases you make (it linked to the main store) will fill your HB wallet.

"Announcing Humble Store Rewards
    With Humble Store Rewards, 5% of every purchase fills your wallet!
    Reward yourself with great games like these:"

Deleted
    Painkiller: Overdose is now on GOG at 79% off.

https://www.gog.com/game/painkiller_overdose

Also, Halloween sale starts Oct'28th.

https://i.imgur.com/gjQZIRs.png
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-10-20 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 quid in my wallet, wonder if anything worth it will pop up, or just random zombie survival crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I have 3 quid in my wallet, wonder if anything worth it will pop up, or just random zombie survival crap.
    Can't be any worse than IndieGala's Halloween attempt...Or can it?

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Cute pet dogs are scary, man!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Cute pet dogs are scary, man!
    Only when they're trying to climb out of the frying pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Putt Putt
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    mother fucker
    You know, I scanned these two sentences and thought you wrote something very...different. That's not the Putt Putt that I remember!

Deleted
    Dayum, a mountain of games on sale on GOG!

btw, whilst I doubt it'll go on sale for Halloween, check out The Forest if it does (or even if it doesn't ;p.

Few I know say it's buggy, but they've not played in ages. I recently got it & am quite impressed by it. The atmosphere is really good, base building is left to what you want to make & the cannibals actions in game I think are really impressive.

This has given me what Minecraft didn't hook me with & some of what DayZSA should be by now but isn't, well worth grabbing & spooky.

Also, Halloween sale starts Oct'28th.

https://i.imgur.com/gjQZIRs.png
    Aww, my wedding anniversary date,. they're too kind.

I just can't really seem to get myself into GOG's sales,. i mean, DRM free is wonderful obviously,.
    But if a game is DRM free,. then you may as well find a site that offers it downloadable for free rather than pay for it - because you know someone will, even if it isn't per-say legal.

On steam at least I have this feeling of it being "MINE MINE MINE, I gots it,. all mine,. preciousss,. precioussssss."
    Instead of just another site where you can download the game from.

Indiegala's EQ games bundle is actually pretty decent,.
    https://www.indiegala.com/eqgames
    2.19$ for a lot of games,. all with cards.
    Shame I already own over half of them,... >_>
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-10-21 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Aww, my wedding anniversary date,. they're too kind.

On steam at least I have this feeling of it being "MINE MINE MINE, I gots it,. all mine,. preciousss,. precioussssss."
    Instead of just another site where you can download the game from.
    Fair point Smeagol ;p, but I'm one of those that just prefers them legit, plus GOG apparently do stuff to make them work on more up to date systems. Although I imagine they just get uploaded somewhere too, at risk of dodgy files of course.

The whole "MINE MINE MINE" though, steam (& all digital sites) can block &/or remove them, whereas DRM games, I've got all backed up on DVDs \o/

Each to their own though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I don't know if it's for specific sales, specific dates or if it's a new general rule for all purchases moving forwards, but I got an email from Humblebundle saying that 5% of any purchases you make (it linked to the main store) will fill your HB wallet.

"Announcing Humble Store Rewards
    With Humble Store Rewards, 5% of every purchase fills your wallet!
    Reward yourself with great games like these:"
    Just noticed that, states 5% can go back to your wallet or to charity.
    Funky addition.

Isn't the new GOG Galaxy a client with a library and downloader like Steam?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Isn't the new GOG Galaxy a client with a library and downloader like Steam?
    Yep, with (as far as I'm aware) no way to back up games from that other than archiving them yourself.
    I still stick to using DLs via either browser or the old GOG Downloader though

Yep, with (as far as I'm aware) no way to back up games from that other than archiving them yourself.
    I still stick to using DLs via either browser or the old GOG Downloader though
    You can download backups through the galaxy client. If you go into a game in the client (or use the drop down on the main screen) you will see a "Backups & Goodies" option when you click on More. Click there and you will get a list of downloads. The game is one of those.

Deleted
    Fair point Smeagol ;p, but I'm one of those that just prefers them legit, plus GOG apparently do stuff to make them work on more up to date systems. Although I imagine they just get uploaded somewhere too, at risk of dodgy files of course.
    They do. Sadly, as they got bigger, they got sloppy with old games newly added to their library. I personally haven't had those problems yet, but I've read a lot on their forums and on the reviews that people are struggling with compatibility issues. They always had some minor stuff like that, e.g. initially a few things not working well on Win10, but they were always really fast at fixing those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    You can download backups through the galaxy client. If you go into a game in the client (or use the drop down on the main screen) you will see a "Backups & Goodies" option when you click on More. Click there and you will get a list of downloads. The game is one of those.
    This. The goodies include some nice stuff, like soundtrack, manual, sometimes scans of maps or other things that were brought with the game. I generally prefer galaxy over their downloader, as there are also direct links to the subforum of the game, where you usually can find a ton of mods and patches for the games.