Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    WWE 2K16
    Would've been interested in this one, but wasn't interested in the main one they previewed. Oh well it'll go on sale at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    If you thought bundles were cheap, 60 keys for $2.99.

(and yes, they're legit, already got a few from them already)
    If I read that right, it's 10 of that bundle for $2.99? There was another site that did similar.

That's indeed what happens, 10 times the same bundle for the price of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    That's indeed what happens, 10 times the same bundle for the price of 3.
    crazy stuff,. how many of them have cards though?
    just 1 of them,. and 2 "soon". 3 no.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-09-05 at 05:35 PM.

a big thank you to Ysi for my totally unbalanced game... got the bananas out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    See, this is a prime example of something that I want to purchase, that I want to use...but I know for a fact I'll never use it, so I guess I'll pass on it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    See, this is a prime example of something that I want to purchase, that I want to use...but I know for a fact I'll never use it, so I guess I'll pass on it...
    Yeah. I bought their RPGMaker bundle some time ago, but haven't touched it.

Deleted
    I like messing with it. Writing an ant-simulation (just for hobby, not really a game at all), which is lots of fun. I don't have the discipline to make anything really big though. Then you read about those awesome stories of for example the Stardew Valley creator, thinking like...if only I put in the time. And then I proceed to never put in the time.

I have both the previous RPGMaker and GameMaker bundles and haven't used either so it's the same for me. All good intentions.

https://twitter.com/UbisoftClub/stat...36567105323008

The Crew will be free next week, for anyone interested.

Fyi,
    Gamemaker is actually marked as "free to play" on steam.
    all the extra stuff is, actually good value if you compare it to the prices on steam,. but it's not the master collection. (e 640,-)

they're also very bad at promoting themselves,. their steam page has no video, no interface screnshots, nothing,. just features.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made some rpgs for my young kids with that, only finished one. I really want to give the maker a go but I know I'll just give up

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Fyi,
    Gamemaker is actually marked as "free to play" on steam.
    all the extra stuff is, actually good value if you compare it to the prices on steam,. but it's not the master collection. (e 640,-)

they're also very bad at promoting themselves,. their steam page has no video, no interface screnshots, nothing,. just features.
    umm... game maker baseline. game maker studio pro version is marked at $149 http://store.steampowered.com/app/214850/ https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle notice that the key is for pro version, not regular one.

honestly I figured that worst case scenario - its an equivalent of a movie theater tickets and I may or may not have some short term fun with it. best case scenario - I'll actualy finish something with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tropico 4 is available for free on steam from humble bundle, with no other purchases being necessary to obtain it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

I got it... even if i never touched tropico 3, which was free a couple of years ago from the same Humble sale... I guess i didn't lose my bad habit for interesting free games i'll never play?
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I had 1, 2, 3 and 5, yet not 4. Yay for free shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should also mention Humble Bundle has started a big sale. Considering knocking a couple games off my wishlist, but still the games I want either aren't on sale or aren't really on a big sale.