Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I think it's a good time to note,. we have a RPGMaker thread here on MMOC as well :
    - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...light=rpgmaker

Last time they did this,. VXAce was in the 1$ tier - i should've gotten a bunch of them then...
    Yes. The thread makes me both want to start making cool shit, but stop because I'm intimidated. Well worth getting it, though.

Also, yes, you should have gotten it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Has anyone told you that you're kinda really awesome? Because you're kinda really awesome.
    Kinda?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Oh I did think of them. That's why its a Level 2 Giveaway.
    Good thinking there, unless Myobi starts selling his stash of Unicorns wholesale that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Beyond awesomesauceness Inter.
    Be one with the awesomesauceness

10+ Year Old Account
    While I appreciate all the compliments for my giveaways I have to pass credit for what I do onto the group as a whole. If it wasn't for people like HuPriest, Asmekiel, Ysilla, Shamanic, and several others I never would have engaged the group as much as I do. So when you win a giveaway or get excited for a giveway of a game you've been wanting say thank you to that person...but don't bombard their Steam Gifts board with Thanks! every time you enter it's annoying as shit.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

but don't bombard their Steam Gifts board with Thanks! every time you enter it's annoying as shit.
    Haha, so true. All those notifications.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, your giveaways are so awesome. Mine were all bundled games. Still have hundreds of keys left, but too lazy to put them on SG -_-

Since there's only 9 Giveaways up and that makes me sad: Level 2+ I looked at your Wishlists (with the help of Shamanic) and came up with this Giveaway!

All Giveaways will end on Friday 7/10 at 1200 CDT - Good Luck!

There may be an issue with Batman missing the Season Pass - If you win and it does not include the DLC please let me know and I'll get you a Season Pass ASAP so neither of us gets in trouble

Didn't you say that the 3rd AK giveaway would be +4? :P anyways great games as usual from Interception!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khawaja07 View Post
    Didn't you say that the 3rd AK giveaway would be +4? :P anyways great games as usual from Interception!
    I did and I may still do it in the future. It will go up there with my Fallout 4 Giveaway in November.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

I did and I may still do it in the future. It will go up there with my Fallout 4 Giveaway in November.
    You made 2 AK +3 giveaways, when was a +3 one done? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no I didn't do the third level 3 giveaway - Sorry for the confusion. I still have another Arkham Knight Premium Edition Key to giveaway and that one will be 4+. This 2+ key is being put up because it was donated to me by someone else, and that person wasn't sure if it came with the DLC included.

Oh no I didn't do the third level 3 giveaway - Sorry for the confusion. I still have another Arkham Knight Premium Edition Key to giveaway and that one will be 4+. This 2+ key is being put up because it was donated to me by someone else, and that person wasn't sure if it came with the DLC included.
    Ah... i see now , btw i meant you doing a +4 giveaway not a +3, the 2nd time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting HB bundles for people into game making tools I guess, the average price is quite high though >.>... Might have been intereted in that one if most rpg maker assets were not exclusively for rpg maker use.

AK should only be +47.
    Oh, hi.

damn so generous, makes me feel bad for giving so little I should have got a copy of Ori to give away
    Last edited by QuiteTheNoob; 2015-07-08 at 01:33 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ori is one of the best games ever made, hands down. The feels just in the first two minutes. Someone just cut a bag of onions in here.

Wow.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Ori is one of the best games ever made, hands down. The feels just in the first two minutes. Someone just cut a bag of onions in here.

Wow.
    Why, oh why couldn't I be home when it was glitched to $5

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post

Wow.
    I loved Ori as well, certainly a masterpiece. But still only 2nd place for me this year actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Not sure if mistake or intended. The dudes level 8 anyway, so would probably not have done much for his level anyway since its diminishing after 5 copies after the same game, and he have already given away 50 of that game before this giveaway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Why, oh why couldn't I be home when it was glitched to $5
    I was, saw it for £3.74 and then didn't buy it. Doh.

Deleted
    There's a new humble bundle up with a lot of game-dev material. Don't think I'll buy it. I'm already dabbling in gamemaker studio for a couple of years, as well as RPGmaker, not sure if I need more software for that.

Since there's only 9 Giveaways up and that makes me sad: Level 2+ I looked at your Wishlists (with the help of Shamanic) and came up with this Giveaway!

All Giveaways will end on Friday 7/10 at 1200 CDT - Good Luck!

There may be an issue with Batman missing the Season Pass - If you win and it does not include the DLC please let me know and I'll get you a Season Pass ASAP so neither of us gets in trouble

LOLWAT. Thanks!!!
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.