Quote Originally Posted by camplify View Post
    Yeah the tier 1 is good for sure. It's definitely worth getting it if only just for spec ops.
    Ya getting the tier 1 the rest just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Wish tier 2 was better want to check out Mifa II just not sure if ill like it. If they added the BB season pass I would have grabbed it all but oh well.

Still blows my mind they chose freedom force of all games...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

yeah. meh. not interested in Duke Nukem and already have Darkness and Spec ops, so.. oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now. Game key for Spec Ops kept showing as invalid. Started sending a message to Humble Bundle, and I went and did a last check on it, and it showed as already being in my library.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well now. Game key for Spec Ops kept showing as invalid. Started sending a message to Humble Bundle, and I went and did a last check on it, and it showed as already being in my library.
    So did u like already own the game or did it just finally work?

(If anyone gets a spare Mifa II key ill take it off ur hands )

Edit: If anyone wants Darkness II PM me and ill give u the link to get it.

You must have ether 1k posts or been here a year and have 100 posts.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-26 at 09:05 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've had that happen before. Took me a while to notice it was in the library, too. I felt like a real idiot. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So did u like already own the game or did it just finally work?
    It randomly worked, because it showed me buying the game "today". Even though the three times or so I tried to activate the key, it kept saying it was invalid.

Oh well, it's skip-town for me. Better luck next bundle, I suppose! They can't all be alluring

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It randomly worked, because it showed me buying the game "today". Even though the three times or so I tried to activate the key, it kept saying it was invalid.
    Worked first time for me At lease it worked for ya and now u can play it.

- - - Updated - - -

Question???

I bought the tier 1 for $1, if I decide to later before the sell ends get the other tiers can't I just add $14 more and get the rest or do I have to pay the full $15?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I bought the tier 1 for $1, if I decide to later before the sell ends get the other tiers can't I just add $14 more and get the rest or do I have to pay the full $15?
    I think so. I know you used to be able to, but not sure if it's still in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think so. I know you used to be able to, but not sure if it's still in place.
    I was trying to figure out how to do it but can't find the choice. Kinda considered to just say fuck it and do all 3 tiers....

Don't mind giving what little I can to charity even more so when it nets me games lol.

Edit: Figured it out, got to go to ur order and update it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-26 at 10:50 PM.

Has anyone seen any updates to GOG Connect? Last wave I've seen was from before summer sales. Hope this doesn't die a silent death like GOG Reclaim.

Deleted
    Nope, not heard anything else about the connect thing.
    Guess we can just hope that they're trying to get more games for it.

Humblebundle sale, only one I've got it is Nation Red, funky zombie shoot 'em up. Only 79 pence too \o/

I was a little wary of Battleborn because of the hate, but combined with the other games the $15 was a bargain.

For anyone that *doesnt* know about Freedom Force, its possibly (probably) the greatest Superhero game of all time, with completely original characters as well. It all feels like something from a comic book, and yet... completely "new". Its one of those games I was always tempted to buy just to have the digital copy, and not have to dig out a CD from.... too long ago...

Gifted out the copy of Civ5 to a friend, and all the other games look like they've got an hour or two (at least) in them, once my harddrive can handle some of these !@#$ing insane install sizes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Finally a sale on games I want to buy, but have no freaking money. That always seems to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, can semi-recommend a few of those games. Enter the Gungeon, Trails in the Sky, and of course the viral game of Undertale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Damn. Finally a sale on games I want to buy, but have no freaking money. That always seems to happen.
    Sod's law, isn't it.
    Time to sell your soul

- - - Updated - - -

More GOG goodies.

Only one I've played is Desktop Dungeons & it is quite funky.
    Just grabbed the DLC.