I can't speak for it myself, but a friend did seem to enjoy The Park. Of course, he's not available right now, so I can't ask him what he liked/disliked about it, but...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...n-4-game-pack/

I dunno about that -- I've never gotten anything but Steam keys from them.
    Welp, doesn't matter, as always, because their site is broken for me. The "proceed to payment" button vanishes as soon as the page loads.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that's retarded. have to close out the "coupons" button at the top for the button to appear. But now, I can't even see what fucking games I got, because FUCK THEIR RETARDED SITE. Goddamn.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. Three Dead Zed looks ok, rest are garbage. Can confirm though, same games for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Welp, doesn't matter, as always, because their site is broken for me. The "proceed to payment" button vanishes as soon as the page loads.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that's retarded. have to close out the "coupons" button at the top for the button to appear. But now, I can't even see what fucking games I got, because FUCK THEIR RETARDED SITE. Goddamn.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. Three Dead Zed looks ok, rest are garbage. Can confirm though, same games for everyone.
    I know that feeling. I can't get GMG to let me click Sign in & I can only even get to that stage, if I temp' let google access via NoScript, another huge "Not bloody likely!", or to turn off NoScript completely, which I've no intention of doing, so it means I have to use another browser purely for buying on GMG /failol.

Their old site was much better.

Grabbed Wolfenstein: Old Blood, already got New Order. That's my weekend sorted
    Shall have to contemplate The Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Bah, didn't see your message so I bought it. I got the same games. Only wasted 49c but still annoying. I wonder how people can churn out just c..p games and expect them to actually make money.

- - - Updated - - -

They have The Secret World: Ultimate Edition for $18.57 which is a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    They have The Secret World: Ultimate Edition for $18.57 which is a pretty good deal.
    Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Cannot recommend this game enough for anyone that loves modern fantasy, fantastic writing, or interesting MMO's that focus on non-combat missions as well as your usual combat missions. It's totally playable as a solo experience (which is what I've done), and IMO one of the most interesting MMO's in the market right now.

I always wanted to try out Secret World, ever since it came out. But the price always turned me off, especially considering I had to buy additional expansions. Do I understand correctly that if I buy this Ultimate edition, I'll have access to all the currently available content? And how much is it different in terms of doing old content. Would it be as hard as it is in WoW to gather people for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I always wanted to try out Secret World, ever since it came out. But the price always turned me off, especially considering I had to buy additional expansions. Do I understand correctly that if I buy this Ultimate edition, I'll have access to all the currently available content? And how much is it different in terms of doing old content. Would it be as hard as it is in WoW to gather people for it?
    They've released a few issues since issue 11 (I think they're up to issue #15, though IIRC that one is free, or at least it made the side missions free), but you'll get an absolutely massive amount of content for the price. Seriously, you'll have at least a hour hundred hours of solo story content minimum.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2016-10-26 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They've released a few issues since issue 11 (I think they're up to issue #15, though IIRC that one is free, or at least it made the side missions free), but you'll get an absolutely massive amount of content for the price. Seriously, you'll have at least a hour hundred hours of solo story content minimum.
    Hm. Well that sounds enough, considering I get to play mostly on weekends only. Thanks. Will get it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lotta decent games in that bundle, got the average. Thought about getting Unbox too, but...eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Saw that listed cheapish on GMG too, around £4.
    Saw it's a really short game, 1.5 hours?
    Is it any good?
    Yeah, it's short. The story is about a woman who lost her son at the park and then strange things happen. No jump scares, no monsters, just you in a creepy park.
    That park also exists in The Secret World and apparently you need to play that part too to have a better understanding of what happened, but without it's a perfect "what the fuck just happened" experience.

Assault Android Cactus is great. My avatar is one of the characters you get to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, GMG has a 3 pack game thingy, should be 24 quid, but I got an email voucher dropping it to a quid,so check your emails.

Contains Sid Meieiriers Pirates, Keebles and Spec Ops the Line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Ooooh, GMG has a 3 pack game thingy, should be 24 quid, but I got an email voucher dropping it to a quid,so check your emails.

Wasn't that the bundle for voting in the Golden Joystick awards?

[e] Nvm, just checked, the second game was different.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-10-26 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted

Hrm, check you out. Favouritism from GMG ;p

When did you get the email?

10+ Year Old Account
    Today. Erm, 17:44 uk time. Which is just less than 5 hours ago (use forum clock to check your own relative timings).

I assume the code doesn't work as I already bought it.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/golden-pack

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the third game is a "mystery game" so maybe randomised from a pool of other games/what keys they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    I have no idea how their shit is supposed to work, I did vote on their thing, yet got no voucher and the goldenjoysticks page didn't change at all.
    No clue either. Sent me through a lot of loops and I just said fuck it. Not worth even a dollar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't vote /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    This may qualify as begging, but It may not be an issue.

Does anyone not want their Gears of War Judgement key they were sent for playing the Gears Ultimate Edition (GoW 1 remake) online before a certain date ?

I have a friend that would be thrilled to play it.

If so, please PM it.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    I have no idea how their shit is supposed to work, I did vote on their thing, yet got no voucher and the goldenjoysticks page didn't change at all.
    I got a mail already in the beginning of October with the instructions and links. Though it landed in the gmail junk-filter, so I had to look it up there.