10+ Year Old Account
    Never tried it myself, but I have a friend who really likes it.

Shadow Complex Remaster Free (for the holidays at least): https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

Looks like it's the upcoming game that will be sold on consoles, but free for PC users for the time being.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot Dezerte! Very much appreciated. Had been eyeballing this game for a while and looking forward to trying it once I'm back from my travel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Indie Gala - Creepy Adventurer Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/creepy

12 games all with trading cards for $1.25, it'll probably pay for itself
    Last edited by Rixis; 2015-12-04 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Shadow Complex Remaster Free (for the holidays at least): https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

Looks like it's the upcoming game that will be sold on consoles, but free for PC users for the time being.
    I played the original verson on Xbox360 and it was really really good. Good enough to download again for PC. Not a game that people should miss out on if they like that type of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monthly is here:

Banished
    Rust
    Payday 2
    Neon Struct
    Chroma Squad
    Company of Heroes 2 (plus dlc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Monthly is here:

Banished
    Rust
    Payday 2
    Neon Struct
    Chroma Squad
    Company of Heroes 2 (plus dlc)

nothing amazing

already own payday 2 and company of heroes 2

10+ Year Old Account
    The DLC for Payday and CoH are separate keys, I own CoH 2, but didn't own one of the DLC. Didn't own anything else on the list. Probably wouldn't have bought any of it aside from maybe Payday 2 unless they were epically cheap. Willing to give it one more month to impress me, currently it seems to be good value, but on things that whilst I might play and enjoy, I probably wouldn't have bought. So I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Have none of those and want none of those, fantastic. Yet another online co-op game. Guess I can keep Chroma Squad and banished, but expect some more giveaways tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Have none of those and want none of those, fantastic. Yet another online co-op game. Guess I can keep Chroma Squad and banished, but expect some more giveaways tonight.
    More stuff to give away,. hah.
    honestly, with the stuff they're giving away in the monthly subscription bundle and all the complaints about it i'd be surprised if that feature lasts another month.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Glad I didn't go for it again. ALL 3 games I don't already have were previously marked as "Not interested".

For those I have:
    Banished is good but still feels unfinished, and PAYDAY 2 isn't bad (been told it's awesome with friends though), CoH2 is supposedly quite good too. Sad thing is Payday and CoH2 were both already in HB like 6 months ago.
    Oh, hi.

DEFCON Multiplayer Key https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...cles/202421714
    UBRIYX-TXASZO-FWLGQV-UIXOHB-BBI

Total War: Arena 1-Month Premium Account + "Yogscast" Shield https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...cles/215281907
    2QAPQ3-9779-QR646

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Banished is good but still feels unfinished, and PAYDAY 2 isn't bad (been told it's awesome with friends though), CoH2 is supposedly quite good too. Sad thing is Payday and CoH2 were both already in HB like 6 months ago.
    Yep, Payday 2 is really nice in a group, though usually you'd need at least 3 people. With 2 it gets boring quite fast, 4 would be ideal. Although it depends if the HumbleBundle version is with all DLCs / without. Half the maps, some perk decks (i.e. an additional level system next to the normal leveling) - especially the only one really useful for stealth - and more than half the weapons and upgrades are part of DLCs.
    Lately they even implemented microtransactions in the game in the form of chests you find at the end of the missions, and you'd need to buy keys to open them. That's when I and my group stopped playing for the most part.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2015-12-04 at 11:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It comes with:

Dragon Characters
    Gage Assault
    Gage Mod Courier
    Big Bank Heist

10+ Year Old Account
    All right, so the dlc stuff is separate from the base game, and I'm feeling really lazy. So, if whoever wins Company of Heroes and Payday 2 want the DLC stuff, just let me know after the giveaways and I'll just PM the codes to you. Also, I fucked up the giveaway for Neon Struct, and it's gonna last until December 16.

Indiegala have a birthday special. All bundles 50% off and free Borderlands when you spend $10 or something like that:

https://www.indiegala.com/birthday2015

I couldn't figure out how to buy the bundle with a 50% discount though.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2015-12-05 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Indiegala have a birthday special. All bundles 50% off and free Borderlands when you spend $10 or something like that:

Also free game,. "gunmetal"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post

I think the half price on the bundles just means the higher tier is halved so you can get it for cheaper. I bought 2 bundles for £0.86 each and got 17 games with trading cards, even if they're all shit, they've basically just paid for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I think the half price on the bundles just means the higher tier is halved so you can get it for cheaper. I bought 2 bundles for £0.86 each and got 17 games with trading cards, even if they're all shit, they've basically just paid for themselves
    Was going to buy some, but looks like they are all at full price, even when I enter 50% off the price it's still telling me I won't get keys. Unless I'm just dumb or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones I bought only cots $1.25 for the "second tier", where the first tier is $1. So seemed cheaper than normal, though might not have been, I don't often pay attention