10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas -- Small giveaway for multiple groups and level 2+. Ends 12/27/15 @ 1200 CDT:

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassins Christmas sounds like such an inappropriate group name

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Merry Christmas -- Small giveaway for multiple groups and level 2+. Ends 12/27/15 @ 1200 CDT:

Awesome, thanks.

I'm waiting on three winners to redeem my first giveaways so my level is high enough for me to enter ... hopefully that happens before V and VI here end :P
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Dagnabbit!! I bought Gauntlet from GMG the other day (£3), now Bundlestars is selling it plus the Lilith DLC for only a little more.

Also a 4 pack for £11.39 including 4 DLC, makes it even cheaper still.

All the iffy reviews were before the devs changed the game to the Slayer Edition, which is only how I`ve played it. I`d recommend the game if you like Magicka or Wizard Wars type games.
    A lot less key bashing but still fun.
    Colosseum is tough daily challenge, down side, can`t play that offline, rest of the game you can no problem

- - - Updated - - -

50% off all IndieGala bundles at the min`

The keys for my giveaways have been sent, other than the one BBR won and asked me to reroll. Just FYI guys, while I appreciate your good intentions in entering to make sure I have the 5 minimum entries for credit, I'm really not worried about it. The site screwed me over by dropping the value of games and dropping me from rank 4 to 3 awhile back, and that kind of killed my drive to keep moving up in the site. I'd rather not have to deal with rerolling, if it doesn't hit 5 entries it doesn't hit 5 entries. =)

But once again, thanks for the thought!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for Murdered: Soul Suspect, Sibut. Marked as received -- have a Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I noticed this link on the internet regarding Week 2:

http://train2game-news.co.uk/2015/12...-for-gamesaid/

2nd Week Addition
    Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Tomb Raider: Underworld
    Not bad additions to those who don't have them. I unfortunately bought the Tomb Raider games years ago. Surprised though there's not at least one other title there for variation.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Thanks for putting them up! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Only an hour left on this one.

Edit: Congrats to khawaja07. Hope you enjoy it.
    Last edited by QuiteTheNoob; 2015-12-25 at 05:28 PM.

is it just me or is there a huge amount of ga's that people created ending between yesterday and today? I had to withdraw from lots of ga's and even then I was unable to join them o.O ... I guess that's the holiday spirit at work :P

On that note, I have/am created/creating some cross-group ga's... alas, I am spending more time on creation than I thought so feel free to stalk me on SG and see them for yourselves

oh, and happy holidays

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaya2 View Post
    is it just me or is there a huge amount of ga's that people created ending between yesterday and today? I had to withdraw from lots of ga's and even then I was unable to join them o.O ... I guess that's the holiday spirit at work :P

On that note, I have/am created/creating some cross-group ga's... alas, I am spending more time on creation than I thought so feel free to stalk me on SG and see them for yourselves

oh, and happy holidays
    Timing. Those bundles dropped around the 19th-20th. I like to make sure now that there's enough days to get 5 entries per. And I like to have my giveaways end on a day off. Which, really, I don't need to, because I get off at 11 and always set mine to end at midnight. But yeah. On that note, could use some more entries for my Tomb Raider games, though there is still a couple days left.

Congrats Coldkil on winning that collection.

Deleted
    Quick heads up, keep an eye on your steam accounts & bank accounts.
    Loads are getting logged into other users accounts at the minute.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/steam?src=hash

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2015-12-25 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I load into the account page on my Steam Client, it shows someone else's account info.

Deleted
    Ditto, seen several users details so far.
    Some muppets on Reddit are even posting users names/emails/store cash.
    Steam gave gone & fecked up big time here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it's the script kiddies fucking up with their DDOS shit. As this could lead to legitimate money and banking issues, I can see the law being involved though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I imagine it's the script kiddies fucking up with their DDOS shit. As this could lead to legitimate money and banking issues, I can see the law being involved though.
    More likely Steam who messed up a big time trying to react to the DDOS shit.

As SteamDB points out, it's caching issue on Steam servers. This is probably not even something that can lead to money/banking issues. Best thing to do now is absolutely nothing. If you don't go to your account settings, no one else will be able to.
    Oh, hi.

Long as you got steamguard,. there shouldn't be much anyone can do to your account n such unless they got access to your email or mobile as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Long as you got steamguard,. there shouldn't be much anyone can do to your account n such unless they got access to your email or mobile as well.
    In this case you don't even need anything to protect you. People are NOT logged in as other users. They see pages other users *already* saw.

If you don't do anything on Steam right now, no one will see anything related to your account. And that's really the best thing to do, nothing, at all.
    Oh, hi.

Deleted
    tbh this is the one time I think steam should block all the relevant traffic/pages, but doubt they would as it would mean lost pennies, even if it is risking private data/emails etc.