Deleted
    Slight warning for Steam Cleaner.
    It can also try & delete mods..

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog...software/post2

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Seems the site is a little overloaded, just went down with a Cloudflare warning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the idea behind that program that it cleans out things left after you uninstall a game? I have 200 meg left on my terabyte so I'm tempted to try it out. I have no mods for any of my games and it sounds like it shows you what it's gonna remove anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Is the idea behind that program that it cleans out things left after you uninstall a game? I have 200 meg left on my terabyte so I'm tempted to try it out. I have no mods for any of my games and it sounds like it shows you what it's gonna remove anyway.
    Yep, for using after uninstalling, but...
    It removes stuff that is installed that you don`t require too.
    I tested it & it removed just over 1gig of junk files.

P.S. 200 meg left of 1 tb drive? Eek!?

Uhm, it could be usefull, after i back up mods and save files

Humble Monthly is up:
    Neat, Dropsy and Broken Age. I'll have to browse the giveaways, looks like...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's actually not bad and having ARK in the next one isn't so bad either. I'm still well over the hill on my bundle phase, but maybe in the future!
    Meh, don't know, almost all those games looks like they were designed 20 years ago (or more).

- - - Updated - - -

That choose your adventure thing on Steam sales is nice though
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    That choose your adventure thing on Steam sales is nice though
    Took me a while to find out it continues at the bottom of the page, but when does this end

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Took me a while to find out it continues at the bottom of the page, but when does this end
    it just gives you 2 random categories,. there's no ending.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    it just gives you 2 random categories,. there's no ending.
    Actually, there is. After about 12 steps you end up at your wishlist.

- - - Updated - - -

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cpng
    Sort by name for the full story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each step leads to the same next pair of steps. I went through it all, and yeah, ends at the wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Actually, there is. After about 12 steps you end up at your wishlist.

- - - Updated - - -

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cpng
    Sort by name for the full story.
    I totally gave up after about 10 XD

Age of Empires II HD is on sale on Steam right now, should I get it instead of Age of Empires III?
    What about Age of Mythology? It is also on sale.
    I haven't played any of them, but I love strategy. Just looking for some insight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Age of Empires II HD is on sale on Steam right now, should I get it instead of Age of Empires III?
    I haven't played any of them, but I love strategy. Just looking for some insight.
    Haven't played 3, but the 2nd is one of the best strategy game I ever played (I played mostly strategy games since early 90s, so I saw quite a lot ), and it aged quite well. If you can deal with the old graphics (even in 'HD'), I'd say to go with 2.

Age of Mythology is also great, but it seems the Steam version is quite buggy and not well supported.
    Oh, hi.

I've played all the AoE/AoM games. AoE II is by far hands down the best one imo. AoE III really broke away from the model of the second and I just couldn't get into it. AoM went back to AoE II style and pretty good.

After being put on Steam AoE II got an expansion pack and then they released another. AoM I believe just got one released as well (aside from both's original "expansion" during it's initial time). So Microsoft believes they are worth still supporting whereas AoE III just has it and the original it launched with.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is all I know about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

AoE2 is quite widely regarded to be a better rts than AoE3 despite its more aged graphics, even people who worked on AoE3 have since admitted they kinda took a misstep with it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...a-huge-mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just cleaned 23,842 files with Steam Cleaner, 21.5 gig. I did a quick glance down (i wasn't reading it all ) and it looks like every file, or almost every file is/are directx cab files and shit.

I have no mods installed on anything and no/almost no active save files, so I'm sure if something goes wrong I can just reinstall the game

So I just cleaned 23,842 files with Steam Cleaner, 21.5 gig. I did a quick glance down (i wasn't reading it all ) and it looks like every file, or almost every file is/are directx cab files and shit.

I have no mods installed on anything and no/almost no active save files, so I'm sure if something goes wrong I can just reinstall the game
    Did it delete all your save files and such?