10+ Year Old Account
    Code has been given away.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2016-03-30 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I would use the steamgifts, but for some reason I got dropped from the MMOC group. W/e.
    There was a "spring-clean up" earlier on; Should be straight forward to re-join though, if you so wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    There was a "spring-clean up" earlier on; Should be straight forward to re-join though, if you so wish.
    How do I do so?
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

How do I do so?
    PM Shamanic and they should be able to add you back in

Keep in mind the updated rules though; Reckon it was the "be an active poster" that got ya in the past.

Group Rules:

* Users must be active members in the MMO Champions Humble Bundle thread.[www.mmo-champion.com]
    * "Active" is currently set at having posted in the thread within the last 3 months.
    * "Inactive" users will be removed, but can rejoin at any time that they start posting again.
    * There is no ratio to wins / losses required to join, but our members are free to blacklist those that they feel are currently winning too much, to give others a better chance.
    * You must adhere to SG rules, if you are found to be breaking SG rules in any way - regifting, not marking as received, scamming or spamming, you will be removed from the group.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mmochb

10+ Year Old Account
    Just posted these up.

Just posted these up.
    And you set em to public,. so,.... eh?

7+ Year Old Account
    At least I'm not the only one that's done that. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    And you set em to public,. so,.... eh?
    I have no idea how to set them to group only or w/e. The MMOC group doesn't even show up as an option for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea how to set them to group only or w/e. The MMOC group doesn't even show up as an option for me.
    If you were recently added to a group you'll have to force a resync with your steam account before it shows up. Just hit the drop down account menu in the top right corner by your profile picture and hit "Sync with Steam".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    If you were recently added to a group you'll have to force a resync with your steam account before it shows up. Just hit the drop down account menu in the top right corner by your profile picture and hit "Sync with Steam".
    Ah. I'll go do that right now.

I have a lot more games I plan on posting, but apparently I can only do 4 at a time. I'll make sure I post them to our group next time.

Ah. I'll go do that right now.

I have a lot more games I plan on posting, but apparently I can only do 4 at a time. I'll make sure I post them to our group next time.
    once you finish a few, youll gain bonus slots ^^

So I got a notice saying that I got dropped from the group a couple of weeks ago, and I could've sworn I've been active in this thread in the past few months even though things have gotten really busy with school. Could I get an invite back, please? =)

EDIT: had a weird experience the other day. A game that I won back in November was removed from my Steam account due to payment issues like a week ago. The guy who gave it away has given away a ton of games and is in good standing. It was a cheap game that I hadn't had the chance to play much so I'm not too worried about it, but it was kind of annoying.
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2016-03-31 at 09:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    once you finish a few, youll gain bonus slots ^^
    If you really want to give things away, you can also contact support, they can allow some more if you ask politely
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    If you really want to give things away, you can also contact support, they can allow some more if you ask politely
    Yeah, and you're welcome to some of mine; I think I can give away 30 at a time or so. I'm not quite that generous!

Thx a lot to Pendulous for the Child who came from the light... =)

So, I was going around Steamgifts, and I find out that you can actually participate in puzzles to win a game!

Now I have several 100- entry games in my giveaways entered! Wish me luck!

I want to plan something to giveaway as well, a nice puzzle, I've been thinking in several ways to make it interesting.

(Redacted: Lack of interest)

"End of example 1"

Or...

(Redacted: Lack of interest)

"End of example 2"

What do you think? Is it nice? Or maybe something else can be done?

PS: You already know what I will do if I do one puzzle, lol.

PS2: There's no GA here, just wanted to give you guys an example of what I was going to do.
    Last edited by TindalosKeeper; 2016-04-01 at 05:30 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just posted another giveaway for the world of mmo-champ:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I think my favorite part about that article was the reference to the Onion and Kim Jong-un being the sexiest man alive.